Ice Ice Baby

"Connor. Truth or Dare?", Annabeth asked Connor, because she didn't know who else to ask.
"Dare!", Connor grinned. Nico rolled his eyes, of course Connor would pick dare.
Annabeth thought for a minute, "I dare you to put a bunch of ice cubes in your pants!"
Travis laughed. Connor smiled and jumped off the bed, "Cool!"
Leo laughed, "THE PUNS! I love it!"
"Where are we going to get ice cubes?", Nico asked.
"The big house refrigerator.", Connor said.
"Who's going to get it?" They all looked at Annabeth, "Fine!", she frowned, "I'll be back." She got up and walked out the door.

~*~

When she got back to the cabin everyone was laying around. She held the bowl out to Connor. His eyes widened, "The whole bowl?!", he asked.
Annabeth smile widened, "Of course!"
"I don't think it'll fit!", Connor exclaimed.
Travis stood next to his brother, "Oh, we'll make it fit!" Connor pulled the front of his pants away from his waist, and tipped the bowl. Nico grinned, this was going to be good. Travis started stuffing the ice in Connors pants while he cussed, a lot. Leo started laughing and soon everyone was laughing with him. When all the ice was in Connors pants, which took a long time. He stood in the middle of the room shivering, while water ran down his legs.
"Itsss cooold!", Connors teeth chattered, "Hoooow mucccch longeeeer?"
Annabeth laughed, "Till it melts." Connor stood there till all the ice melted and a pile of water was around his feet. Connors shorts stuck to his legs. Will looked him over, Connor wasn't exactly attractive but tight shorts? Now that was attractive. Will couldn't help but stare, though he tried not to make it obvious.
"Can I change now?", Connor asked his teeth still chattering.
"Ya.", Jason got up and grabbed him a pair of plaid boxer shorts from his dresser. He tossed them to Connor who disappeared into the small bathroom. He came out a couple minutes later all dry and wearing nothing but boxers and a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. Both Nico and Will stared. Will looked over at Nico and saw he was staring at Connor. Nico felt Wills gaze and looked back at him. They both stared at each other, and Nico realized Will was probably gay. He had to be, otherwise why would he be staring at Connor. Wills eyes got wide, as a slight smirk passed over Nico's lips. Oh shit, Will thought. He knows... Will couldn't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Would Nico let him get close now? Would he even let Will be his friend, or would he reject him now that he knew? Would he think Will was just trying to be friends? So many questions ran through Wills mind.
Nico looked away, Will was... gay? So many things made sense. He had been flirting with Nico all this time. Nico thought he was just joking around. Did Will like... Nico? No... No one could possibly want to date Nico plus Will probably wasn't even gay and he was just being stupid.
"So is it my turn now?", Connor asked.
"Yup. You get to pick someone.", Annabeth said.
"Mwahahahaha!", he laughed, and Nico rolled his eyes.