Dancing with Nico

(I got the Truth or Dare idea from another Fanfic I read, so thanks for the idea @Solangeloislife )

"Will!", Percy smiled, "Truth or Dare."
Will grimaced, trying to decide, truth could be embarrassing, but so could dare..
"Dare.", Will sighed.
Percy grinned, "Will, I dare you to slow dance with someone of my choosing, while blindfolded, and you have to guess who they are, and if you don't you have to kiss them!"
Will coughed, "Uh.. What now?"
"You heard me!", Percy smiled wickedly.
"Fine!", Will jumped off the bed, and Annabeth got up and blindfolded him, while Percy pulled Nico off the bed and dragged him outside.
"You have to dance with him!", Percy said enthusiastically, when they were outside.
"No!", Nico practically shrieked.
"Yes! Pwease! For meeeeee?", Percy asked giving Nico his best puppy dog eyes.
Nico frowned, "Fine!", he said, exasperated, "But you and Jason need to lay off me and Will about whatever this 'Solangelo' thing is."
"Yes!", Percy shouted grabbing Nico's wrist and pulling him back in the cabin.
Percy pushed Nico towards Will. Nico sighed and put his arms around the taller boy's neck. Will wrapped his arms around Nico waist. Nico looked over at Piper, who looked like she was about to "Awww", and gave her his best 'If-you-say-anything-I-will-kill-your-whole-family' glare. She just gave him a big smile. Percy pulled out an IPod and turned on a slow song. The two boys in the middle of the room started dancing awkwardly. Nico trying to figure out if bringing about an army of skeletal warriors to kill them all would count as 'Underworldy Magic' and Will feeling so awkward he couldn't think about much of anything.
The song ended and the boys let go of each other. Percy asked, "Ok, Will who were you dancing with?"
Will sighed, "Nico."
"Correct!", Percy smiled. Will took off his blindfold and watched as Nico climbed up onto the bunk. Will followed him up.
Nico sat and asked Will in no more than a whisper, "How did you know it was me?"
Will smiled, "Your hair smells like pomegranates."
Nico let out a small laugh, "Really?"
"Ya.. Plus you're boney as fuck.", Will looked at Nico who was blushing so much his face was almost as red as a pomegranate.
"Will!", Jason looked over at the boys on the top bunk, "It's your turn!"