Wakey, Wakey

Nico took a quick shower and then fell into bed. He slept through the night and into the afternoon, since Will had to work in the infirmary. When Will was done he wandered into Nico's cabin.
"Hey. Wake up sleeping beauty.", he said sweetly.
Nico groaned and rolled over.
"I suppose I must wake the sleeping prince with a kiss." Will leaned over and kissed Nico's forehead.
"Will!", Nico whined and pushed him away.
"Have you been sleeping all day?", Will asked.
"Go away. I'm sleeping."
"Nico. I asked a question.", Will said but Nico had started snoring again.
Will sighed. How could Nico sleep so much? He sat down next to the snoring boy then he ran out of the cabin and returned with a spray bottled filled with water. He began to spray Nico with the bottle causing the other boy to wake up. Will kept spraying him with the water bottle while Nico shrieked and tried to hide under the covers.
"WAKE UP!", Will shouted and pulled Nico the blanket off Nico.
"But it's like six a.m!", he whined.
"Nico.", Will sighed, "It's like 4 in the afternoon."
"Then why did you even wake me up? I wasted the whole day.", Nico yawned and curled into a little ball.
"Nico. You need to get a normal sleep schedule."
"No. I'm good with this." Nico placed the pillow over his head. Will grabbed it and threw it across the room.
"William! Why do you insist on taking all of my warm fluffy things away?", Nico cried.
Will sighed again. "Come on." Will lifted Nico up bridal style and began walking to the door.
"Put me down!", Nico shrieked.
"NEVER!" Will laughed and spun around. Nico wrapped his arms around Will's neck and held onto him tightly.
"Will!", he whined.
"Let's go dump you in the lake again.", Will laughed.
"No! Don't you dare! I will break up with you!"
"You don't want to do that! Then you can't kiss these lips.", Will kissed Nico and they made out for some time before Wills arms started to quiver and he had to put Nico down.
"So. What were you going to do with me since I wouldn't let you dump me in the lake?", Nico asked, biting his lip.
"I don't know, but I have an idea now.", Will said and wrapped his arms around Nico.
"Mhmm? And what might that be?"
"Well, I was thinking a hot bath-"
Nico started laughing and almost fell over. "Oh, Will, you are hilarious!"
"What? I was being serious!", Will whined.
"We don't even have a bathtub, you dumbass! And seriously, do you think we're going to do anything like that anytime soon?", Nico asked.
"I was joking, DeathBoy. But I mean.. Ugh, I don't know.."
"You don't know much, do you?"
"I know some. Like, I like you and I like the way your hair does the thing-"
"The thing?", Nico asked.
"You know the poofy thing.", Will gestured to Nico's hair.
Nico laughed, "What else do you like?"
"Your eyes and the way they make me feel. And I like that you're an honest, sarcastic, and a complete dick head."
Nico made a face, "You wanted me to have sex with you and now you're calling me a dick head?", he laughed.
"I didn't want to have sex! I mean I haven't even fully come to terms with everything and you're not cool with it and since I love you, I won't pressure you.", Will said awkwardly.
"Uh, heh. Whatever."
"So..."
"So, what?"
"So, do ya wanna make out?"
"Will. We just made out."
"Ya, but I wanna make out again."
Nico laughed and flopped on the bed. "You're a dumbass."
"So is that a yes...?", Will asked as he laid next to Nico.
"No, William."
"Alright! Fine.", Will sighed.
"So."
"So."
"So."
"So."
"So."
Nico rolled on his side and looked at Will. They stared at each other for a bit, just enjoying the others face.
"So.", Will said, "Are you excited for school?"
Nico shrieked.
"What?", Will asked.
"They're making me, me! Go to school?", Nico asked incredulously.
"Nico. Everyone has to go to school.", Will said.
"No! Nope! I'm not going! No.", Nico got up and started pacing, "Nope! Never again. I... No..."
"Nico. Calm down."
Nico flopped onto the ground and laid like a starfish. Will flopped down next to him.
"Will.", Nico said quietly.
"Ya?"
"I can't do that again.", Nico whispered thinking about everything he'd been through, he just wanted this, this was fun but that? No..
"What?"
"School. It just, it's too much. It makes my depression flare up."
"Nico, you were depressed?"
"Are. Am. Was. Were."
"Nico. Why didn't you tell me?", Will asked and grabbed Nico's hand.
Nico didn't say anything.
Will rolled on his side, "Hey, Nico. You can talk to me."
Nico sighed.
"Nico, come on."
Nico turned away.
"Please."
"Will. I can't."
"Nico."
"You just don't understand.", Nico turned to face him.
"I want to.", Will said softly and placed his hand on Nico's face.
"I... I just can't."
Will thought for a minute, "Whenever you feel like you can, I'm here. You can talk to me. I will always, always listen to you."
"I know."
"I love you."
"I love you, too.", Nico smiled.
Will pulled Nico towards him and they laid on the floor in a hug for a while.
"Will."
"Yes, babe?"
"Thank you."
Will kissed his head lightly. "You don't have to thank me."
"Ya. Ya, I do.", Nico said.
"Why?"
"Because people leave when I don't..."
"Hey.", Will raised Nico's chin with his finger, "I will never leave you. Not if I can help it."
"Don't say that."
"Nico, I'm not just saying that. It's a promise.", Will whispered.
"Will, please don't."
"Too late."
Nico sighed, "Why are you doing this?"
"Because Nico, I love you! It's kind of what you do when you love someone. Why is that so hard for you to understand?"
"Will, every time someone says that they leave. Every. Single. time! I'm trying here, I really am..."
"I won't leave you."
Nico took a deep breath and nodded, "Ok... Alright."
The dinner bell rang.
"You go on ahead. I'm not hungry.", Nico said.
"You need to eat.", Will said as he helped Nico up.
"If I eat, I'll get sick."
"What do you mean?"
"My stomach doesn't feel good, so if I put anything in it, I will barf, all over your shoes."
"Hey, leave my shoes out of this!"
"Will. Go on. I'm going back to bed."
"Alright.", Will nodded.
"Let's do something tomorrow.", Nico said.
"Ok. I can teach you how to drive!"
"Uh. Who says I don't know how to drive already?"
"Do you?"
"I don't know. We'll have to see tomorrow."
"Well. I'll have to talk to Chiron and see if we have any strawberry deliveries tomorrow so we can get the car..."
"Don't you have one?"
"I'm only 16! My mom's not getting me a car!"
"And I'm only fourteen or am I fifteen? No, fifteen," Nico laughed, "Are you sure it's even legal for you to teach me to drive?"
"As long as we don't get caught.", Will grinned and then walked out the door.
Nico flopped onto the bed and instantly fell asleep.