You should tell him

Will was distracted all day while he worked, he couldn't focus on anything. All he could think about was Nico. That was, until Lou Ellen came over a slapped him.
"Ow! What the hell?", Will exclaimed.
"What is wrong with you? You haven't been focused all day!", Lou Ellen asked.
"What are you doing? You don't even work here!", Will asked slightly pissed off.
"They told me to come snap you out of whatever this is!", She said, making huge hand gestures.
"This? What is this?!", Will mocked, moving his hands all crazy like Lou Ellen's.
"Uuugh!", She grunted, "Just come on!", she grabbed his hand and dragged Will to one of the back rooms.
                Lou Ellen sat on the bed and pulled Will down next to her. "Spill.", she said firmly.
"Spill what?", Will asked making a face.
"Whatever's bothering you!" Will looked away. He was not going to say anything about Nico to Lou Ellen, even though she probably knew he liked Nico, it would just be to embarrassing.
"Come on!", she punched Wills shoulder.
"No."
"Please Will?", She did her best puppy dog face, which wasn't very good, but still worked.
"Fine!", Will sighed, "It's about... about... Nico..."
"That Italian kid you have a crush on?", Lou Ellen asked.
Will gave her a look, "I don't have a crush on him! I'm not gay remember?" "Babe. Honey. William, sweetheart, you are so gay, now tell me what up with Nico"
Will frowned, "Uhhhh... Nothing...", Will said. He did not want to talk about this with her, she wouldn't understand, he wasn't gay! Ok.. Maybe a little.
"Oh come on!" Will didn't say anything. "What did he kiss you or something?"
"No. That's the thing. He didn't kiss me.", Will said quietly.
"Did you want him to?"
"I don't know.", Will flopped back on the bed, and his head hung of the side. Lou Ellen flopped next to him.
                "Well you should tell him you like him.", Lou Ellen said.
"But I don't! Probably.. Plus that would scare him away! Nico's not like other people. He hardly likes physical contact. How's he going to feel when I do something like that? Plus he maybe figured out I'm maybe kinda sorta gayish, so that doesn't help...", Will muttered, wishing he could just disappear into the sheets.
"How does that not help?", Lou Ellen asked.
"Because now he might think I like him."
"You do like him!"
"Exactly!", Will said exasperated.
"You make no sense at all!", Lou Ellen sat up. The dinner bell rang. She pulled him up, "You need to figure this crap out because its dinner time and he's going to be there.", Lou Ellen said and then left. He still has another day in the infirmary, Will smiled at that. Maybe I could convince him I just wanted to be friends and then we could continue our awkward friendship, you know if he even liked Will, which he probably didn't. A huge grin spread across Wills face. This could work. He got up and ran to dinner.