Don't Stop

((The song Will sings in this chapter is 'Don't Stop', by 5 Seconds of Summer))

Will turned the lights on and went over and shook Nico.
"Nicoooo.... Wakey wakey its dinner time.", Will said.
"Ugh... five more minutes...", Nico grunted and then rolled over.
"Nico get up!" Nico grunted again. Will pulled off Nico's blanket.
Nico shivered, "What the HELL?!", Nico shrieked.
"GET UP!", Will shouted.
Nico screamed.
Will grabbed Nicos feet and pulled him off the bed. Nico shrieked as he fell on the ground.
"Solace! I swear!", he said as he stood up.
Will smiled and ran out of the cabin. Nico shouted cuss words in Italian after him but didn't follow. He put his shoes on and went to dinner. There was no point in going back to bed now.
Nico got food, put some in the fire and sat down. Jason and Percy smiled at him.
"So what were you and Will doing in your cabin?", Jason asked and then wiggled his eyebrows.
"Gods nothing! He'd never had Pizza Rolls before!", Nico said.
"Wait! You have Pizza Rolls?", Percy asked.
"Well not anymore! Will ate them all.", Nico smiled.
"Dammit Will!", Percy shouted to Will at the other table. Will gave Percy a questioning look but didn't say anything.
"I can get more Pizza Rolls!", Nico exclaimed.
"Mmmm... Good.", Percy smiled.
"So are you and Will dating yet?", Jason asked.
"Nothing's changed since this morning.", Nico said exasperated.
"Ok. Just checking.", Jason smiled.
"Whatever Jason.", Nico frowned and started eating.
After they were done nymphs took away their plates and Will came over. Jason wiggled his eyebrows (he did that a lot).
"Are you going to the Campfire? I'm going to be singing.", Will asked.
"I might.", Nico said. He didn't really want to go to the Campfire but he hadn't heard Will sing yet.
"Ok. I hope I see you there.", Will said and walked away. Smooth! Will thought, you practically asked him on a date but you didn't! And he didn't even seem to mind. Will smiled as he walked away.
"Oooo!", Percy said, "Are you going to hang out with your booooy friend?"
"We are NOT dating!", Nico shrieked.
Annabeth sat down next to Percy, "Are you bothering Nico?", she asked.
"No! Of course not.", Percy grinned.
"Uh huh. Sure.", Annabeth said sarcastically.
"Well I think you crush is cute and would love to see my OTP become canon but that's just me.", Piper smiled at him.
"I don't have a crush on him!", Nico shrieked. He'd been doing a lot of shrieking lately. Plus he had no clue what 'OTP' and 'canon' were.
Nico got up from the table, "You guys are such ass holes!", he said mostly towards Jason and Percy.
Nico walked towards the Campfire. He wanted to get a good seat so he could hear Will. He found a seat over by the entrance so he could be one of the first people to leave, but he could still hear Will. Nico knew Will had a good voice but he had never heard it before so this would be nice.
The Campfire started and they sang all their normal songs, but Nico didn't pay much attention. But then Will came on, he was so happy he was almost glowing. Nico went into a trance. Will started strumming his guitar, he looked around, like he was trying to find someone.
He started singing, "You're like perfection, some kind of holiday.
You got me thinking, that we should run away
You want I'll take you there
You tell me when and where
Oh oh oh oh", Will sang he voice perfect. Everyone was silent just staring in awe a Will. Will kept looking around, and that's when Nico realized who he was looking for. Him. Will was looking for Nico. Nico almost fainted on the spot, until he realized he was just looking for him because they were friends. Not because he was singing to Nico. That would be silly, I mean he invited Nico so he was checking to make sure he was here.. Duh
Will's voice seemed to get even more perfect as the song went on,
"But then I asked for your number,
Said you don't have a phone
It's getting late now
I gotta let you know"
Nico sighed. Wills voice was so perfect, it made him just want to melt.
"That everybody wants to take you home tonight
But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine
Don't stop doin' what you're doin'
Every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me
And you know it, know it, know it
Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it
Every time you walk in the room
You got all eyes on you
And you know it, know it, know it"
That's when Wills eyes found Nico's and he felt like Will was singing to him, and only him, all these people were just here. Nico quickly adverted his eyes and blushed.
"You're coming close now, swear I can taste it,
You got me tongue tied, I can't escape it
I'm loving what you got,
But then you push me off,
Oh oh oh oh", Will gave Nico a huge smile and kept singing.
People kept looking over at Nico and He was beginning to feel awkward but kept staring at Will, trying to figure out what was going on. Was Will saying he liked Nico? Or was he just singing to him because they were friends? Or did Nico just happen to be his only friend in the audience? So many thoughts were rushing through his head as Will finished the song. Will stood up and walked out of the center, throwing everyone out of their trance. People started whispering. Nico got up and left. He started walking towards the infirmary, when Will caught him.
"Hey.", Will said, "Did you like my song?"
"Ya.", Nico smiled, "It was nice."
Nice... Will thought about that. Was that an I-know-you-were-professing-your-love-to-me-song-and-I-liked-it or an I-know-you-were-professing-your-love-to-me-and-I-hate-it or an I'm-Nico-and-I-have-no-clue-whats-going-on-most-of-the-time-especially-right-now, nice? Will was pretty sure it was the third one because Nico was kind of... Will didn't want to say slow but he was slow at this.
"So...", Nico said, "I have one more night in the infirmary and then you don' have to deal with my crap anymore."
"Death Boy.", Will smiled at him, "I will always want to deal with your crap, plus I'm going to need to check on you. For medical reasons, of course."
Nico smiled back, "Thanks."
They were at the door to Nico's room. "Well um... goodnight.", Will said.
"Goodnight."
Will walked away wondering why he didn't kiss Nico. Now would have been the perfect opportunity, actually any time after Will sang for Nico would have been a good time. Nico laid in bed for a long time trying to figure out what Will's song meant but eventually gave up, and then fell asleep.