Planning

After lunch Will worked which even though Nico was sad about he also thought was a good thing. He was planning something to make up for almost dying after their last date (which he was going to blame on the fact that Will was incredibly cute looking and made him pass out from happiness). All he had to do was find Lou Ellen, make reservations at a nice restaurant, and possibly ask his father for money, since he had like five dollars and a cracker in his pockets right now.
First he found Lou Ellen, which took a while since he had no idea where she would be, but he finally found her, in her cabin (he honestly should have checked there first).
"Hey Lou Ellen!" He called when he saw her in the back of the room.
She looked up from her book, "Hey, Nico," she smiled.
"So I was wondering if you could help me with something..." Nico asked.
"Yea, sure," she set her book down and walked over to him, "Whatchu need?"
"Well, I wanted to do something special for- and um, do you mind?" He turned to a girl, one of Lou Ellen's siblings, playing on her phone and obviously listening in on their conversation.
She sighed and left the cabin.
"Anyway, I wanted to do something special for Will, and I was wondering if you could help me?" Lou Ellen smiled at him as he continued, "And I since we have the van next week, I was thinking we could do something then?"
"Oh um, wow," she blinked, "I'm surprised you decided to me with advice but, sure of course!"
Nico smiled widely, "Thank you!" He almost ran over and hugged Lou Ellen but decided against it, because it would of been weird, plus he wasn't sure how she would feel about it.
"Yea," she sat back down in the chair she was in before, "so what were you thinking?"
Well, what was he thinking? He wracked his brain trying to remember the ideas he had come up with, "I want to take Will to dinner."
"Well duh?" Lou Ellen tilted her head and gave him an odd look, like 'have you even been on a date before?'
"No, but like at a fancy restaurant, where we have to wear nice clothes and I don't know, something special."
"Oh wow, like a legit date?"
"Yea, that's what I was going for!" He smiled, "I just want to say I'm sorry for almost dying last time, you know?"
Lou Ellen smiled, and tried to come up with somewhere they could go but all she could think about was everything that would have to work out, plus the fact that she wasn't sure Will owned any pants that weren't 'cargo' or made of denim.
"I have a better idea," she said.
"What?" Nico asked, suddenly worried.
"Save the fancy restaurant for when Will actually has something to wear and for when we have more time," she smiled, "and just do something here! Something nice and romantic, with candles and a nice meal."
"Where? And who's going to cook the food! The only things I can make is pizza rolls and ramen!"
She grinned, "You have a kitchen in your cabin, right?"
Lou Ellen took control of most of the details from then on, like where it would be, the food, and basically everything, while Nico's job was to keep Will away from camp until everything was ready. Which Nico was actually quite worried about but he knew wouldn't be too hard, they had a lot of deliveries, plus Will would probably want to do something while they were in town.