What A Difference A Day Makes

Izzie: You never know the biggest day of your life is going to be the biggest. The days you think are going to be big ones. They're never as big as you make them out to be in your head. It's...the regular days...the ones that...start out normal...those are the days that end up being the biggest. And today was the wedding. It was beautiful...perfect.

>>

Mark: "Sure you don't just wanna stay home? I can pick you up later and bring you back for the ceremony."

Audrey: "I promised Izzie I would help with any last minute details."

Mark: "She literally did everything by herself. What else is there to do?"

Audrey: "She wants to make sure everything is perfect. A land full of magical love" she sarcastically says "And anyway I don't want to stay home. I'm gonna be getting enough of it once I pop this one out."

Mark: "Alright, if you say so."

>>

Cristina: "Big day" she smiles at Meredith when she comes into the lounge room with Audrey beside her "Biggest day of your life."

Meredith: "Don't do that. Don't do the peppy maid of honor thing. It's creepy."

Cristina: "Really?"

Audrey: "Yes."

Cristina: "Good. Wait, is this, like, the calm before the storm? Do you need me to drug you or shave off your eyebrows to numb you into submission?"

Meredith: "No, I'm fine. It's not the biggest day of my life. It's the biggest day of Izzie's life. I'm excited about the marriage, not some wedding. Anyway, she's the one who's gone all bridezilla."

Audrey: "Bridezilla." she says as more of a monster

>>

Mark: "You think Shepherd and Grey are gonna last?" he comes over to the nurses desk Audrey is sitting at in the ER "Like, uh, 50 years last?"

Audrey: "A semi-crashed into a bunch of college kids. Do you know how many surgeries I could be doing right now? There's burns, digit amputations, nasty, nasty facial lacerations, not to mention all the internal injuries."

Mark: "Maybe you should go somewhere else. Take away the temptation."

Audrey: "That would just make me wanna know more."

Callie: "Mark, I need your help." she calls out

Mark: "Why don't you go to the cafeteria. Get you something to eat." he hands her a couple of bills as she sighs, taking them from him

Standing up from her spot she winces a little as she feels a hard kick. Taking a few deep breaths she rubs her stomach before straightening up and continue walking

>>

Izzie: "My shoes are, uh, in the closet there" she points, looking over at where Audrey is standing in the doorway with a dress in her hands "Audrey?"

Audrey: "Um, shoes, right."

Izzie: "You're supposed to be helping me...get ready. I can still go, right? I mean, the tumor's not going anywhere, so..."

Audrey: "Yeah, you can go." she waves her off

Izzie: "Okay, well...we don't want to be late. Audrey."

Audrey: "Here she comes." she motions for Meredith to come into the room

Izzie: "Mer! You're supposed to be at the church."