Losing My Religion

Bailey: "Dr. Hahn-"

Erica: "Wait for it."

Bailey: "Dr. Hahn? He-"

Erica: "Just wait!" she snaps a little and they all intensely stare down at the heart in Denny's chest, releasing a breath when it starts moving and the monitors begin beeping steady once more

>>

Izzie: "I cut the LVAD wire." she says as they stand in front of Richard in a line

Meredith: "Actually, I cut the LVAD wire."

George: "No. I did it. I'm the one who cut the wire." he nudges Cristina and she sighs a little

Cristina: "Fine. I cut the LVAD wire."

Audrey: "I didn't do anything." she shrugs her shoulders

Alex: "Neither did I. I'm totally innocent."

Meredith: "You guys!"

Alex: "I wasn't even here. He knows I wasn't here."

Audrey: "I was with Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd and Dr. Bailey. He literally saw me with them the whole time. He's not an idiot."

George: "That's not the point. What about loyalty?"

Cristina: "We made an agreement." they all start arguing over each other

Richard: "People! I know who did this. So, you might as well come clean. I know."

George: "With all due respect, sir, if you knew, you wouldn't be asking us."

Izzie: "I did what-"

Meredith: "You have your suspicions, but you don't actually know."

Cristina: "Not for sure."

George: "And you can't do anything to any of us without proof, sir."

Richard: "Well, one of you compromised a patient's life. One of you stole an organ. One of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital and of UNOS. Now, you tell me, and you tell me right now!" he demands and they stay silent "All right, fine" he sits back in his seat and begins looking through a file, making them think that they're excused "No surgeries."

Cristina: "Sir?" they turn to him with a questioning look on their faces

Richard: "You heard what I said. No surgeries. No one scrubs in, no one watches from the gallery, no one so much as goes near the OR floor. Until someone confesses, the six of you will share a single patient. Camille Travis. Whatever she wants, the six of you will provide it! Whatever she wants. Now, get the hell out of my sight!"

>>

George: "Well, he didn't say we were fired."

Cristina: "He might as well have. No surgeries?"

Meredith: "That wasn't bad. We got off easy."

Cristina: "Yeah, for now. You think this is over?"

George: "I could really use a good coma right now. A nice, long coma."

Cristina: "You know, there's only been three careers I've ever wanted. Ruler of my own planet, Wonder Woman, or a surgeon. And I don't see any invisible planes or extra countries lying around."

Izzie: "I will go back and tell him. I will tell him it was me."

Meredith: "And get kicked out of the program? You will keep your mouth shut. We all will keep our mouths shut."

Audrey: "Oh please he already knows who did it. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who did." she hardens her eyes while looking over at Izzie

Izzie: "I'm sorry" she sighs a little "Just...what if this were Julian? What if you were me?"