Start Me Up

Meredith: People are really romantic about the beginnings of things. Fresh start...clean slate...a world of possibility. But no matter what new adventure you're embarking on...you're still you. You bring you into every new beginning in your life. So how different can it possibly be?

>>

Audrey: "Callie, come on! We're gonna be late!"

Callie: "Coming." she whimpers out
-
Exiting Mark's apartment with the kids beside them they look over at Callie's apartment to see a pile of boxes sitting in front of the door

Callie: "What the hell?"

Arizona: "Oh, good morning."

Callie: "What are you doing here?"

Arizona: "Oh, I bought out our subletters. I'm moving back in. Hooray."

Callie: "Okay. They weren't your subletters. They were my subletters."

Arizona: "Well, now, uh, I'm your subletter" she smiles, backing away a little when Callie steps toward her "Hooray?"

Callie: "My lack of interest in seeing you is not a strategy. I'm not, uh, I'm not playing hard to get. I don't want to see you because I turned my life upside-down for you, and you walked away because, for a week, I was cranky. You're untrustworthy, so I don't want to see you. You're self-centered, so I don't want to see you. I am 100% certain that if I let you back into my life again, You will hurt me again, so I don't want to see you. This isn't a ploy. I'm not-I'm not pouting. I don't want you in my life. Get your crap out of my apartment."

Mark: "Huh." he hums, watching Callie walk off as Echo fidgets in his hold

Arizona: "It's good that she's mad. It means she cares, right?"

Audrey: "Um..." she trails off, exchanging a look with Mark before following after Callie

>>

Audrey: "Try again. Could be a false negative. Maybe you tried too early. What is it, day ten?"

Meredith: "Yeah."

Audrey: "Yeah, totally early."

Cristina: "Pee on a bunch of different sticks. Don't let the one stick win."

Meredith: "Well, it's a scientific test. I hardly think I can bend it to my will."

Cristina: "I'm doing three surgeries today. I did four yesterday. I'm unstoppable. And you got defeated by a piece of plastic covered in urine? Buck up."

Jackson: "What is this, everybody got paged?"

Alex: "It's that time of year again. The chicks have hatched."

April: "Is that some sort of a code?"

Alex: "Those chicks." he motions to the group of people standing beside Richard and Lexie

Cristina: "Oh, first-year med students. Too dumb to find the toilet."

Richard: "Good morning. Behind me stand the interns and residents of tomorrow. Today you will show them what it's like to be a surgeon. When you go into surgery, they go into surgery. When they have a question, you will answer."

Audrey: "It's like court-ordered community service." she mutters, leaning against the nurses desk

Meredith: "I'd rather be picking up trash off the side of the highway."

Lexie: "Fred Wilson, you're with Dr. Yang. Kira Donnelley, with Dr. Grey. Hudson Powell, with Dr. Kepner. Laurel Pinson..."

Alex/Jackson: "Mine." they quickly answer when seeing said woman step up beside Lexie