Can't Fight Biology

Meredith: Biology determines much of the way we live. From the moment we're born, we know how to breathe and eat. As we grow older, new instincts kick in. We become territorial.

>>

Jackson: "Towel." he calls out, opening the shower door a little, holding his hand out

April: "Oh." she shields her eyes, holding a towel out towards him

Hunter: "Look at my firetruck!"

Lexie: "Ow!" she winces when Hunter runs into the bathroom, knocking into Lexie who is shaving her legs and knicks herself

Audrey: "Oh. Sorry." she breathes, stepping into the room

Lexie: "Jeez."

Hunter: "Sorry, aunwie Lexie."

Lexie: "It's okay, buddy." she sighs

Derek: "You know this isn't normal?"

>>

Meredith: We learn to compete.

>>

Mark: "Yo, Audrey! Ready to head out?"

Audrey: "Come on bub, you can show them your truck when they're finished" she begins leading Hunter out the room, looking up at Mark "Remind me again why I agreed to this?"

Mark: "No pain, no gain."

Audrey: "Uh huh."

>>

Meredith: We seek shelter. Most important of all? We reproduce. Sometimes biology can turn on us, though. Yeah, Biology sucks sometimes.

>>

Lexie: "Hey, uh, do you know how long April and Jackson are planning to stay in the house?"

Meredith: "Uh, as long as they like. Why?"

Lexie: "Well, April's taken over Izzie's room, which was fine when it was temporary, but I live in the attic, and I sleep next to christmas ornaments."

Meredith: "April's best friend just died, and she's all alone."

Lexie: "I'm not evil. It's just...she's annoying. Okay? I find her annoying."

Cristina: "Really? I find you much more annoying."

Lexie: "I've been there longer. Shouldn't I have my own room?"

Meredith: "We've all had to make some adjustments. Audrey moved the twins back into her room."

Lexie: "That's another thing. What's with Mark being at the house all day and night?"

Meredith: "He wants to be near the kids." she shrugs as Lexie sighs

Lexie: "Why can't they stay at his place?"

Meredith: "You wanna be the one to get up in the middle of the night to handle Jackson's screaming?"

April: "Car ran into a laundromat. Multiple traumas!" she informs, rushing past the three as Lexie gives them a look

Lexie: "I'm not wrong."

Cristina: "Mm. Pretty annoying."

>>

Arizona: "Ooh, hi. You need to start sleeping with Mark again."

Audrey: "Hello to you too.

Arizona: "Please. For my sake. He won't leave us alone. At the apartment, at-at work, I mean, in our bedroom...it's like I'm dating Mark against my will. Come on. Twice a week. That's all I'm asking. You can get the kids another sibling."