Author's Note

Thank you all for the continued support of my Michael Jackson Imagines. When I first started writing it, I had no idea it would evolve the way it would. And for that, I am absolutely grateful. I want to make a few announcements concerning the future of not only my writing but much-needed updates. First and foremost, I'll be taking a hiatus from updating "Off Limits." I'm loving the direction the story is progressing. In order to continue to produce work I am satisfied with, I feel it will be best to let it rest. For now at least. I plan on returning to it by July. I have other projects I want to work on, that I do not want "Off Limits" to be my main focus as of right now.  

Another thing I want to talk about is my other book "Cotton Club" which is currently under construction. I started writing that book in late 2016 and started posting in 2017. If I am to be completely honest...That story is my baby and was the reason I wanted to start writing on Wattpad. I have to be honest...I posted some chapters a bit too early and would like to take the time to not only edit what I have posted but give my readers great quality content. So, if any of you notice any changes in what was once there, and is now edited out, that's why. Being a writer, you're always editing and changing what you think is best for the characters and/or scenario. As reading over what was previously there, I am not satisfied and what to revamp it to be one of my best works. I hope you can understand where I am coming from. 

Last but not least, my new book "Dark Dance" is still in the works. I wanted to bring forth something dealing with my love of horror, and incorporating Michael into it in some way, shape, or form. I do not yet have a set release date on it, but I truly hope you guys can show it some love and support it. That would mean the world to me. 

Again, thank you so much for all the love and support. Please be safe during these hard times. 

~Jasmine