Off Limits Part 2

Hello! I truly do hope you are enjoying my latest imagine. I actually started writing on it this past summer. I will try to have a new chapter posted weekly, if not sooner. I try and make sure I proofread it before posting it, but there's always room for errors, so excuse me if so. Anyway, the reason this weeks chapter is slightly delayed is because I had to take my mother to her doctors' appointment early this morning. She had to get a colonoscopy done. And the great news is that nothing harmful was found, so I'm grateful for that. I hope everyone has had an awesome day as we prepare for the holidays and the end of a very interesting year. Positive energy and vibes as always. 

-Jasmine

Three weeks later...

"Mmm...You like that, baby?"

I grip the headboard. Even with the grinding of my hips, the squeezing of my pussy muscles, and the arch in my back...I am not enjoying it. Is he even inside of me? I don't answer the question. His dick game may be weak, but he is still sweet. I'd hate to burst his bubble.

"Let's try reverse cowgirl." I sigh.

This will be the last time I hook up with some random man on tinder. The men on their talk a big game, but it's obvious it's just that...talk. His name is Ethan. We've been seeing each other for a week now. He told me he was computer technician. He's a little shorter than me. Brunette hair, blue eyes with a nerdish haircut. He's fresh out of a divorce from his wife.

I turn around, allowing him to be inside of me...Immediately, I know this is a waste of time...I try and find the right...leverage so to speak...The right angle. But, nothing was working to my advantage.

"Damn, you still can't feel it?" He sighs as though he's frustrated with me.

Shit, if anything, I should be the one annoyed...

Before I can respond, he grabs my ass, penetrating me roughly...Yes, I feel it, now...but he's hurting me.

"Fuck, stop it!" I gasp.

"That's it, baby. Talk to me rough."

"No, I mean stop it! You're hurting me!"

He stops allowing me enough time to get off him. I lay back on the bed beside him.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm not the best in bed. I hate to disappoint you."

I wipe the beads of sweat off my face and neck...I pull back my hair that's now sweated out...The fan hovering over us is serving no justice.

"It's fine." I lie.

"No, it's not. You deserve to be made love to. And the right way."

He leans in towards me. He wears these black squared thick glasses. Even during sex. He told me he couldn't see anything without them.

"I wanna...I wanna try something with you." He says nervously.

"Ethan...We don't have to keep trying."

He doesn't listen...Instead he gets on top of me. His body glistened with sweat. He panted slowly...This room is hot as hell. Ethan takes off his glasses, reaching over to place them on the nightstand. This is the first time I've seen him without his glasses. He's very cute, if I do say so myself.

"Even without my glasses, it's very evident to how beautiful you are."

Our lips touch...He kisses me softly...I can tell he was nervous by his jittery hands when they touched me...He moans gently...I pull away, but Ethan had his eyes closed still. He leaned in, only to headbutt me in the mouth.