Phone Sex Part. 1

"So tell me. What do you have on tonight?"

His voice was smooth like butter. And he kept me slippery as silk. Gosh, just him speaking could make me cum. Though I've never met him, I'm sure he was handsome. This is the third night in a row where we decided to meet on this racy chat line for some illicit fun. The last two nights were explosive. I had one hand in my panties already working my wet clit. My other hand held phone much like now. In less than ten minutes, I was having the best orgasm ever. I purred into the phone, and he got me off again...Then again. 

I never been the girl to slut for some stranger through a chat line or anything else. But lately, the bills have been piling up, works no fun, I'm single, and there is no dick in my life. I need some harmless fun...No strings attached. I slick my body onto the love sofa. My thighs open, and I being teasingly running my fingers through my slit...My own wetness building instantly.

"I'm just getting out of the shower. Does a towel count?" 

I was never one of those women who lied about what they wore over the phone. Just last night, I was in nothing but some fishnets, heels, and a see-through bra. I like living in the moment and taking chances. He breathes into the phone...I can practically hear the satisfaction in his tone...He breathes again, only this time, I hear a distinct moan. Yeah, he's definitely touching himself. 

"Are you wet?" 

"Dripping." 

He groans again in satisfaction. A jolt of lust went straight to my mid-section. Just the thought of him hard, from talking to me has me so wet. 

"Undo your towel." 

The phone is pressed between my cheek and shoulder, so my hands can be free. I start undoing my towel. My breast jiggle free. My nipples are already fully erect and sensitive. I start playing with my left one...My other hand still skillfully working my pussy. 

"God, you have me so hard right now...Imagine me sitting across the room from you. Your thighs spread as you work your beautiful pussy. My hand on my cock, stroking myself enjoying the view." 

My wetness was building...My clit getting hard under my finger, as I continue to rub it faster. I can hear him stroking himself through the phone.

"I think I know what you want though."

"And what's that?"

"You want your pussy in my mouth."

I moan louder than expected. "God yes!"

"I know you taste amazing, baby. I'd to watch your sweet little clit getting hard from the flickering of my tongue. I'd love to kiss your thighs, your lips, taste your juices...I'd even tongue fuck you."

"Fuck!"

The both of us panting heavily. I know my neighbors in my apartment complex hear what's going on...Really, I don't care.

"Mmmm...you smell so sweet. And you taste sweeter."

I exploded...And seconds later, I can hear his own panting on the other end. Not only was I breathless, but my legs were numb. I couldn't get up even if I tried.

"That was amazing." He finally says after seconds of silence, minus the heavy breathing.

"Yeah, it was."

"You truly do sound beautiful though."

"Well, thank you."

"I know you have men lusting after you. I am, and I never even seen you." He chuckles softly.

"Mmmm...I guess you can say that."

"Tell me what you look like."

In the time we've been talking on this chatline, we've never exchanged anything more than our sexual desires for one another. No name, body description, or anything. I guess our voices were intoxicating enough to get the job done. I hear him shift as though he's in bed.

"I'm 5'6, brown skin, long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, full lips. Perfectly arched eyebrows, thick thighs, slim waist, and I wear a 34 DD."

"I'm picturing you in my mind. You sound sexy."

"Thanks." I blush. "Tell me. What do you look like?" 

"5'9, Slim build, jet black hair about shoulder length, dark brown eyes, cleft chin with stubble, and light complexion."

"You sound incredibly handsome."

"You think so? I think you're way out of my league. A pretty girl like you wouldn't give me the time of day."

"I am now. And that's all that matters."

I can hear him laugh softly on the other end. His voice is rather tired now. I know he's drained from our sexplosion minutes before.

"Well, I should go. I need to be up early." I say.

"Will you be on here tomorrow?"

I hear the hopefulness in his voice. I can't lie. I find myself eager to talk to him too.

"Of course."
"Then, I can't wait."

We hang up, and I get off the sofa. After finding something comfy to slip into, I dive into my satin sheets. The mystery chat line man on my brain.