Black Silk Pt. 1

"To give someone a piece of your heart, is worth more than all the wealth in the world..."  -Michael Jackson. 

Happy Valentines Day! 

Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you!

I roll my eyes as continuing to walk the opposite way of my headstrong husband. One thing I'm not about to do, is argue with him before I go into work. He's not about to ruin my day with his shenanigans. As I start down the staircase, I can hear him a few feet away over my shoulder. He continues spewing his authority like I'm some untamed child that needs discipline. Once at the end, I continue towards the door.

But when I feel his rough grip on my arm, as jerking me towards him, I know he's serious. I try and snatch away...He's so much stronger than me though. And my resistance, only makes him tighten his grip on me.

"Let go of me!" I say through gritted teeth.

Though mad as hell, Michael manages to smile through his gritted expression. Both of us could be major hot heads. It could be a disaster at times...However, it also led to some amazing love making. The makeup sex is always spicy and I'm never left complaining afterwards; however, after what has conspired this morning, I'm not gonna be so quick to let Michael off the hook.

"Not until you tell me who the hell is Richard. And why he's texting your phone this damn early?"

"I already told you. He's a co-worker. And we're just friends and business partners. I don't question you about those damn groupies that you're fucking while you're away touring."

I point my finger in his face which enrages him. He let's me go, but damn near slings my arm while doing so. I find myself slightly rubbing my arm.

"It was a one-time thing, Kendra. And that was over a year ago. While you still gotta bring that shit up!"

He points his finger in my face while yelling. I get in his face, showing him I'm not scared of him. I know the maid can hear us in the next room. She's so used to our constant arguing by now that she just works over us.

"Because that bitch is still calling here! I know you're still seeing her. I can smell her own you. But you can play your games and I'm not supposed to say shit, right?"

It falls dead silence...We're still standing before one another...What has brought us to this point? We used to be so close. So, loving...Caressing of one another. I honestly thought I could handle the pressure of being Michael's wife. I mean, I thought I was the lucky one. I know too many women who would give their right arm to be the Mrs. Michael Jackson. We've been married for a solid three years now. But, the last year and a half has been pure chaos. And it started when he was on the road, touring.

I accepted the fact that Michael would occasionally flirt with other women. But, what I couldn't handle was him sleeping with another woman. And when it happened, my entire world came crashing down. Ever since then, there's been trust issues amongst us. It seems the makeup sex is the only time we interact...And when we're not, we're throwing cheating accusations at one another.

I was in the shower in this morning, when Richard, my colleague messaged me. Michael saw the message and flipped. He even went as far as calling me a whore, something he's never done before. Of course, this made me upset and I stormed away from him, which has led us to where we are now...

"I want you to delete his number out your phone this instant. And from here on out, you can no longer talk to Richard."

"Excuse me? You hear how absurd that sounds? We work together, I have to communicate with him."