Black Silk Pt. 2

"There are two types of women in this world...Those who like safe sex...And those who liked to be choked during it."  -Anonymous. 

When Michael and I first got married...Let's just say this used to be our favorite place. Right next to the bedroom. It's not until we had taken our vows when I realized just how much of a freak my husband was. Yeah, the sex was excellent, even beforehand. But, I'll never forget the day he introduced me to another side of him. I can't lie. When he first told me he was into bdsm, I was a bit skeptical...But after while, it grew on me. And pretty soon, I became addicted to it.

He likes to be the dominant one...Though there are times he would willfully submit to my desires. It was always a beautiful experience everytime.

"Now you know why I wanted you to bring the black silk?" He asks, as starting towards me.

He takes the silk from between my fingers, before shoving it into his back pocket.

"Yes...I thought you forgot."

He towers over me...And before I know it, he pulls me by the waist, leaning in, before kissing me passionately...His lips are soft. Warm. Inviting. He pulls away for a few seconds as staring down at me...The entire time his hands were cupping my face as caressing it...He releases a deep sigh. Damn, you're beautiful. And he bites into my bottom lip...And when he pushed his tongue between my lips, a low moan escapes his mouth, causing me to moan as well. He quickly pulls away, placing his hand under my chin, as staring into my eyes...

"I shouldn't have called you a whore. I'm sorry."

"Don't let it happen again."

"I won't. Now, come here."

He holds my hand as leading me further into what we'd like to call our sex chamber...I smell the lavender incense burning. Candles are lit and placed in various areas throughout the room. I notice the chains, whips, and various draws. All of them containing things from sex toys, nipple clamps and butt plugs.

"This used to be your favorite thing to do when we first got married." He mumbles.

He begins to slowly walk around me in a circle...I close my eyes briefly...The memories seem to flood my brain, and I feel...hot. I run my hand over my own neck, moaning while doing so. It still feels like it's the first time.

"You always knew how to bring that side of me out." I moan.

He finally stops. He stands right behind me with his chest pressed against my back. I take in his enticing scent. Finding myself drowned in it...I feel the brush of his fingers move over my hair as pushing it aside. Then I feel warmth of his breath against my neck...Then his lips as he kisses my neck gently...And before I know it, I gasp in pleasure...He grabs my breast from behind as continuing his sweet torture on my neck...He places soft kisses along the back of my earlobe...Blowing sweetly into my ear, as continuing to kiss his way down, stopping just on my shoulder.

"You're getting wet, aren't you?" He whispers seductively into my ear...

I gasp again, catching my breath. I'm damn near panting at this point.

"Oh, Michael..."

"You want me to fuck you?"

He squeezes my breast a little harder...It's then I notice his throbbing erection poking against my backside...He licks against my neck again...I bite into my lip, trying desperately to contain my sexual desire and not unleash it all at once.

"Yes..." I say breathlessly.

"Yes, what?" He asks with his dick pushed against my ass.

"Yes daddy..."