Dominatrixxx Indigo

A story written by me a few years back...Enjoy! 

***(Warning, extremely strong sexual content)***

With thinning patience and a high sex drive, I watch him. Watch him as he lays in bed sleep. But how much longer will it be before he awakes? Hmm...only time will tell. Seductively, I click my heels against the wooden floors over the side of the bed he sleeps on. Look at him. He has no idea what he's in for. He's chained up. Arms over his head shoulder width apart and his legs spread with his feet tied to the foot end of the bed. My pussy begins to pucker to this semi-hard erection he possesses in front of me. If only he would awake. I shift my weight to my back leg. My arms folded over my chest as I walk a few steps closer to the bed, in front of Michael. Still, he doesn't budge. Right when I felt my patience running out, his eyes open! He holds a smile at first to see me standing before him. But, that soon changes when he realizes he's tied up. Now, he's under my rules. And, Dominatrix Indigo will have NO problem laying down some discipline. I watch him as he struggles with fighting loose from the rope, even the moans and groans in anger to break free has me on edge at this point.
Watching him struggle for a few more seconds, I couldn't take it no more. I crack my whip across the bed, missing his juicy thigh by less than an inch. He flinches in fear that I would hurt him (Don't worry, daddy...I won't bite...hard lol!). 'Ah! What the hell are you doing woman!?' Michael screams in between groans. I have to show him my naughty side as well. How well I CAN take over in the bedroom. I just hope he's ready for the ride...'Oh, baby. Don't you recognize me? This is Dominatrix Indigo at your service. And you will do EXACTLY, what I say. Got it?' I say, twirling the end of the whip between my middle and index fingers. He was a little hesitant to answer at first. But another crack of my whip, this time across this thigh, has him screaming 'YES!' repeatedly. Through slight whimpers, he looks up to my attire. I'm wearing a fitted fishnet full body suit. No bra...no panties. My hair is up in a sleek ponytail, with a police hat on, and 4 inch heels. Instantly, his cock stands in full attention. I love it!
I place my hand over the side of his face, touching on his neck, as my nails dig gently into his skin all the way down to his navel. I retrace my steps with my lips now. Tasting this man. His hips now rock slowly as he moans in pleasure. Yes. I have him exactly where I want him...Before his next breath; I push myself up on the bed. My legs straddle him as I stand before him. He's trembling in my presence as I slowly ease my body down on to him. His erection now rubbing impatiently over my ass cheeks. (Mmmm...I know you want it, baby...) My face is placed into the nape of his neck and I begin to whisper the sweet nothings in his ear, biting on his neck and ear area, pushing his sex drive to the limit. Oh God...he's going crazy now. 'Oh, God...Indigo, baby please let me go! I want to fuck you, girl...please?!?!?!?!' 'No! Not yet, you naughty boy...Dominatrix Indigo is not done with you..' I stand up again. Gently, I place my heel against his chest, pushing his aroused body down into the bed. Beads of sweat fall from his pores as his mouth opens and closes in absolute passion. Mmmmm....I know if I let him loose, there's a price to pay...
I take a few steps more toward his upper body. I know he loves the sight of my glazing pussy through my fishnets...So; I teasingly squat right before his face, letting him sniff my pussy, as I caress it over his nose. I can hear the smacking of his lips, which excites me even more. God, I want this man....I push my pussy more into his face, and the sweet hotness of his breath hits my clit, almost making me forget my role...shit! 'Ah!' I say between parted lips. Quickly snapping back into role, I make my way off the bed, cracking my whip again. This time across his other thigh...'Did I tell you to touch me in anyway? You only touch when I tell you to, you go it!?' I snap back. This time, I drain out his response with more lashes across his body causing him to turn cherry red. But, not too hard, though. I don't wanna hurt my baby. 'Oh, Dominatrix, may I please be untied!? I promise to be a good boy, please!?' 'No! I'm not done with you yet.' Teasingly, I walk over to the other side of the bed. My pussy so wet and juicy, each switch in my step reveals the wetness....Michael's eyes never leave me, as I gently tear wholes through the nipple part of my garment, kneading my nipples in my hands. My index and thumb twitches them back and forth as I moan in absolute pleasure.
One of my hands slip its way into the folds of my pussy as I gently begin to finger myself...I moan again, screaming Michael's name at the top of my lungs. He seemed he was enjoying it as he bit on his lip pushing his hips forward in full force. I guess he's picturing he's fucking me...I take the whip that I laid on the edge of the bed and teasingly rub it in and out of my pussy. Getting just enough juices on it...As walking over to Michael, I place the whip up to his lips, and watch as he flickers his tongue to get every taste....But it's when I place that whole end in his mouth, that he gets greedy...I snatch the whip out his mouth cracking it now right above his head. He shudders to the loudness. 'Now see? I give you an inch you take a mile! I told you ONE lick! Not 65 of them!' 'Ohhh...baby...I can't help it! You taste sooo good! Just let me go.' I go over to the desk, pulling out a pair of handcuffs, as I anxiously twirl them around my index finger. 'You want me to let you go?' 'Yes, yes Dominatrix!' He says nodding his head all anxious...'Now, you're going to be a good boy, and put these on?' I say with a seductive smile walking over to him. 'Yes, ma'am.' First, I untie his feet. I couldn't help but to massage each foot into my hand, as I shove his big toe into my mouth. I suck it just like it's his cock. Twirling the tip around with my tongue as I take the whole thing in my mouth before eagerly licking both sides..'You like that baby?' I say with his toe still buried in my mouth.' He shakes his head unable to speak. But his dick shooting out the loads of precum is speaking volumes!
Next, were his hands, and he sits up in the bed. I place the hand cuffs in front of him. Eagerly, I ask him to stand up, and he does what I say. I lead him over to the desk. I whine and pull on the whip in my hand...'Bend over.' I say in a demanding voice. He does as I say. A couple of times I crack the whip over his back. Then, I crack it over his ass a few times. Each time, he doesn't fail to moan. The sound of the whip was exciting me. By now, his ass his fiery hot red! Yummy...like my own personal cherry...Slowly, I walk over to him from behind. I squat between his legs. Admiring the view of his thick cock, huge balls, toned thighs, and this ass....(Mercy me....). My tongue finds its way to the opening of his ass cheeks. I start to bite and suck on them. Flickering my tongue even further, I reach his ass. My index and middle finger spreads his cheeks wider. I don't hesitate to suck and lick around that area. Even kiss it every so often. I moan in pleasure as I circle my tongue around his ass, gripping his hips tighter. It wasn't until I bury my face into this gorgeous man's ass where I have him screaming to the top of his lungs. I slap his ass cheeks once more...Damn, I love that sound! Moving more upward I suck on his juicy cheeks once again on each side, taking in his edible scent. Damn...even his ass taste good! Now lifting all the way up, I hit the whip on his ass once again, demanding him to turn to me.
There he was. Our eyes meet. But, my eyes slowly trace down to his huge one-eyed monster. I get on my knees, and I begin to suck him dry almost. If I could I'd suck him till I pull the whole skin of his dick off. I take just about all his glorious thickness into my mouth. His cock is so beautiful to me...I lick each side, sucking on the head with my tongue eagerly passing over the beauty of his uncircumcised manhood. He moans...gently stroking his hips into my mouth as I do so...yeah...I love this... 'Ohhhh....Indigo!....Ahhhhh, yes! I-I don't think I can hold it!...' 'Oh, yes you can! You're under MY command, remember?' I squeeze on his balls in my hands before sucking on them as well. His throbbing cock begins to respond in my mouth. I guess I better stop. I don't want him to cum right now....Lifting up, I push him back on the bed. 'Oh, Dominatrix, please! I've been a good boy. Can you uncuff me, now?' A little hesitant, I shake my head yes. This ought to be interesting... 'Mmmm...okay. But no more than a minute! You got it?' He nods his head in response. I uncuff him, getting ready to dominate the shit outta this man. But, that was soon changed.
Michael picks my ass up, slamming me on the bed full force. My God, I forgot how strong he was! Against my will, he rips open my fishnet suit. Now, I'm completely naked in heels. He kisses over my body, licking over my thighs, having my shit going crazy! It wasn't until he reaches my 'sweet spot' where he decides to look back up at me. 'Mmmm....seems like "Dominatrix Indigo" is out of business.' He chuckles softly before sucking on my pussy. He hot tongue catches the likes of my clit, as he teasingly nibbles on it in the process of sucking on it as well. His tongue now flickers over it, as he shoves three fingers into my warm wet pussy....(Oh, yes!) A few times, he strokes slow...but picks up the pace again, causing me to lay back in bliss, feeling my body about to cum.... 'Oh, Michael! Oh, baby....Fuck me! Oh, yesss!' He slows down his pace before placing small kisses over my pussy. I arch my back screaming every cuss word every made. Tears stream down my face in my high pitched cries of wanting to be banged the fuck up.
Instantly, he stops. He pushes me further onto the bed, as he crawls between my legs. My ankles rest on his shoulders and my thighs are pushed up to my shoulders. 'Ooooo, girl! I know you missed 'daddy's' dick, didn't you?' 'Mmmmm...I sure did, baby...' He pushes his cock inside of my waiting pussy. He groans from the wetness, how slippery it is, and the wet noises it makes once he's all the way in....' His head goes back in pleasure... 'Oh, Indigo! This pussy feels soooooooo, good baby! Daddy gonna tear you up!' With that being said, he doesn't think twice about the rough penetration he's giving to me. His strokes getting harder and faster each time. Every so often, I would feel the movement of his hips rotating in and out of me.... His drips of sweat fall down to my overheated body. He grinds my pussy so well....'Michael! Oh, yes! Fuck me, daddy!...' He starts making his strokes longer and deeper into me, loving the gushing noises every time he slides himself back into me. He explodes deep inside of me, making me rocket into an orgasm myself. He holds his position inside of me, till every last bit of cum was disposed into me. With body collapsing on mine, he kisses me on the lips. I return the favor as we both try to catch our breath.
'Mmmm, baby, we went over our minute!' I say in reminder of my Dominatrix role. 'Yeah, you know you were liking this dick though, baby. (kisses my neck). We got plenty of time for 'Dominatrix Indigo' to come back.'
Yes; the force of Michael's strength got the best of me this time. But, I will ALWAYS be ready for next round. I ain't playing... 😉