Phone Sex Pt. 8

"A penny for your thoughts?"

He pauses...It's obvious he wasn't really expecting someone to be there. He peaks over his shoulder...His expression softens to a light smile before he fully turns towards me. His smile gradually grows to a full fledge grin once our eyes connect. I smile as well, though I can jump out of my skin...I've never been this nervous before.

"You made it." He finally says.

He starts towards me, not stopping until we were less than an inch from one another. He slightly towers over me...His hands rest on my arms, as he continues to look be up and down. He couldn't believe I was here...Honestly, I can't believe he's here, in my presence. I've been a huge fan since I was a teen. Now, here he is, standing before me.

"I heard some flights were delayed and, I thought yours was one of those flights." He starts. "How long have you been here?"

"Two hours."

He presses his lips together...I find myself glaring over his appearance. One thing I can honestly say, he looks so good in person. I always loved the way he wore his eyeliner...He looks like those Pharaohs from ancient Egypt. I notice the slight aging around his eyes and cheeks...Nevertheless, he looks incredibly handsome. His waist is smaller than mines, and I'm not even that big. I find myself a little self-conscious about it...But when he places his hands on my waist...A sigh of relief comes over me.

Our eyes dance, though there are no words...Our minds spoke, and they were pretty clear...

"I can't believe I'm actually touching you." He chuckles softly. 

"Touching is the best part."

"It is."

His noticeable adam's apple moves with the motion of his mouth...He steps away, before looking me up and down...

"I was right."

"About what?"

"You are beautiful."

I start to blush.

"Gosh, that smile...I can stare at you all day."

He touches the side of my face, admiring me...His compliments are sincere. The look in his eyes says it all. He glances over to the balcony he just left...The night sky is in full effect, with what appears to be a million stars...The faint sounds of the late-night traffic are heard from the opened window...

"I have reservations already in place at a nice restaurant. Care to join me?"

"Absolutely."

I grab my purse, before joining Michael to leave the hotel room. We are met by two of his bodyguards as we make our way onto the elevator. Once we're at the lobby, we go the opposite way, instead of the main entrance...He wanted to avoid the chaos of the fans. He holds my hand tightly as we go through the back door, now at the back of the hotel. It was quiet and dark. I spot the limo a few feet away. One guard walks in front, and one is in the back of us. The one in the front opens the door. Michael allows me in first, before getting in himself. I hear the guards getting in through the front. The partition slowly begins to lift, once the limo starts...

We arrive at Wynn Las Vegas. One of the finer restaurants in Las Vegas. There are several dining spots and lounges throughout the resort. The Mizumi dining area was specifically reserved private just for us. Michael wanted privacy and so did I. Between the great food, we had a chance to talk and really get to know one another. I never realized just how much we had in common until now. A lot of our life values are the same. We leave the resort, and head for a wonderful Cirque Du Solei show called Mystere. I've been wanting to see this show for ages. Now, I'm here, watching it with Michael.