Chapter 4

On such a night when he couldn't sleep and had no other entertainment activities, Wen Qiuxing could only stay online.

Although he still has the memory of the original owner, he is still not very familiar with the high-tech of the Star Age, so the light screen is exposed.

While drying his hair, Feng Ting glanced at the things that the young man looked up without peeking, but they were all related to pregnancy.

It seems that the other party is really afraid of being exiled.

But the court can understand that if a little guy with fine skin and tender meat is really exiled, can it last for a year, it is difficult to say.

If you think about it carefully, although there are many risks in pregnancy, it is still the most insured way.

The empire attaches great importance to children, and the benefits they provide are also quite good.

Then I sat on the bed and opened my personal terminal. I glanced lightly at the latest account entry news tonight. After confirming that it was correct, I looked at the people there...

The other party should have no credit points and need money,

But the court also knew that after all, the young partner's character was stubborn and would not necessarily accept his sudden gift.

So, hesitated for a moment and then closed the page.

Wen Qiuxing saw Will's movements and determined that he was surfing the Internet just now, but his light screen was hidden.

"..." Wen Qiuxing was just about to ask, just thought about asking a fart, and I would know if I checked the Internet.

So he quickly concealed his light screen.

Feng Ting smiled vaguely in his heart, but the rising corner of his mouth was quickly suppressed by various troubles.

He looked at the young man who was addicted to the Internet, and at the bed beside him, his lips moved: "Smell."

It took a moment for Wen Qiuxing to react, and Will was calling him.

Cut, they don’t have this stink.

"What are you doing?" Wen Qiuxing raised a swollen eyebrow at him, and the end of his eyes was full of glory.

Feng Ting thought of blooming roses, but before that, he knew nothing about roses, including the beauty of roses.

Feng Ting did not say anything, just watched Wen Qiu wake up.

Wen Qiu wakes up silently, this dog thing is inviting him to shoot.

"Don't do it." The young man twisted his chin: "I can't eat it."

The crisp and sweet swear words made a gentleman of good background smile, but the next question made the atmosphere heavy: "Not enough time."

Only one and a half months, the court had no confidence to give each other a child in such a short time.

Speaking of this, Wen Qiu woke up and immediately took off his slippers and threw them at the other party: "Are you so embarrassed to say?! Or would you like me?"

It looks like a boar day after day. Did he **** live this day?

Mad!

Feng Ting took the slipper in one hand, took it in his hand, stood up angrily and without explanation, and returned the slippers to Wen Qiuxing's feet.

When he stood up, Wen Qiuxing once again experienced the fear of being blocked by the wifi signal, and suddenly also converged his claws, becoming quiet like a chicken.