Chapter 55

The earth young man who was holding his stomach sullen, looked up and saw the alien shy at the face, just like the dog abandoned and picked up by the owner, and he thought of it inappropriately: a dog can't eat shit.

Nonsence!

These weird descriptions, after being thrown by Wen Qiuxing, concentrated on dealing with the evil dog in front of him: "You..." He raised his hand to scratch his hair, but found that the other party could not help squinting.

"I'm not going to hit you." Wen Qiuxing was speechless.

"What's that?" The king raised his arms coldly.

This squeaky look, Wen Qiuxing loved it and still wants to love it.

Holding the other party may not be as difficult to deal with as he imagined, it may have been just because he was too tempered and too tough, an idea suddenly occupied Wen Qiuxing's mind.

He scratched his head smoothly and glanced at the long-skinned blonde sportsman: "You just want to stay and take care of me and your baby, right?"

Inner Mongolian brother's tone this time softened a hundred times.

The somewhat forbidden court, nodded coldly.

The other party was right, he just wanted to stay and take care of the lonely young dad and young baby.

As for the others, he didn't think about it at all.

After getting the answer, Wen Qiuxing said, "The baby is still sleeping inside. Let's talk about it first."

The king did not move.

If before, Wen Qiuxing was in a hurry, and there must be a sentence: the legs were folded and the road could not be moved, or did Brother give you a face to get you?

Now, he chose another way.

Retreat to grab the hand of the court and drag into the house.

How to say, after being a dad, the earth people still deal with things the same as before, but they will reflect on whether it is wrong to do so afterwards.

It took a long time for the king who had had physical contact with Wen Qiuxing to touch the palm of the other party, breathing a few beats slowly, and then he held the boat.

Just glanced away.

Two slender, fair-skinned men with distinct joints clasped hands together, full of power.

It is a pity that the distance from the elevator entrance to the room is too short, and the two hands separated when entering the house.

"Wait a moment, I'll go and see my son first." Wen Qiuxing remembered hanging his beloved cub. After entering, he couldn't rest assured and pushed the crib straight out.

When he found that the cub was not sleeping well, he was cleaning the baby supplies while watching the ex-husband on the sofa with Yu Guang.

In the sitting posture, the opponent is casual because of a bad mood. A pair of long legs seems to be nowhere to be placed. The elbows support the armrests, and the fingertips touch the forehead.

Outfit.

Wen Qiuxing does not think that Ya will have a headache now!

At most it is embarrassing.

Gee, this is the end of indiscriminate talk.

But there is a saying that is right, a shame in front of a lover is not a shame. If you can’t even bear this, just shovel.