Chapter 60

The emperor's court was a genuine public figure. His name is like thunderous ears, resounding in the interior, but to be honest, there are very few photos of the emperor.

Even if there are, it is just a few distant scenes with blurred faces shot at the event.

Now, this high-quality, front-facing, filter-free, plain-faced photo of a royal husband, issued by Wen Qiuxing, is a very precious high-definition photo.

Wen Qiuxing is no exception, and he has not posted any photos online before.

Maybe many people who scolded him online had no idea what he looked like.

Recently, the royal family has happened one after another. This couple of royal husbands who like to do things have caused everyone's attention. As soon as the photos are sent out, the page views rise at a speed that scares people to death.

Some interstellar superstars, cosmic singers, who just happened to advertise and hit the list at this time can only admit that they are out of luck.

It's simply not enough to send a selfie of Her Majesty the Queen.

"I finally saw the group photo of the first family of the Empire, my God! It is worthy to be the two dads who can give birth to the beauty of His Royal Highness.

"When I saw the value of His Royal Highness, I already imagined that Her Majesty is not bad."

"It's an accident, Her Majesty the Queen is actually the kind of bad boy type with a strong atmosphere in the city."

"This picture broke my impression of His Majesty the King, because he smiled really charmingly."

"Today is also the day when weeping for someone's beautiful love."

What should you do after you send the photo, as if you were not influenced by your identity change, the person is still that person, and the mentality is still that mentality.

Because Wen Qiuxing had always been very open to such things as honor and wealth.

Those things are nothing but extra gains from loving someone.

But the people of the earth did not expect that the act of just taking a group photo would be approximately equal to the confession of love to him in the presence of His Majesty the King who has been neglected by him.

"..."

The young man who came back after washing, asked his man, with his black hair dripping: "Do you think it is not safe to continue living here?"

Is this still a question?

His Majesty opened his mouth habitually, trying to arrange the next trip, but glancing at the young man covered in water vapor, he froze back.

He likes to give orders, he snorted softly: "Do you want to return to the palace?"

Wen Qiuxing was silent for a moment and nodded, for the safety of the baby: "After all, the civilian area is a bit messy."

After the family of three was exposed, it was especially unsuitable to live here.

His majesty had just been confessed, and his mood was a little rippling. When he got this answer, his voice murmured low, and he looked at the messy bed.

After the close contact from Elio Manor, they returned to the civilian area to live as before, sleeping in separate rooms and sporadic kisses.

"I'm going to wash, you look at him." I didn't intend to be in this house with Wen Qiuxing's intimate blond man. He depressed his desire and got up and went to the bathroom.