Extra 15 : Morris X Bingge

Since the birth of His Royal Highness Prince II, the palace is full of joy.

Everyone had a happy time.

To say that the feelings of His Majesty the King and His Majesty the Queen are also more and more loving and strong, and there have been few cases of trouble.

It’s just that it’s not good. His Majesty the King doesn’t like unmarried people who are close to Her Majesty, even if they just say a word or salute.

The adjutant Morris had a few words of conversation with Her Majesty because of business affairs. Unsurprisingly, His Majesty the King, who was very uncomfortable with their group of unmarried youths, immediately arrived at the scene. The dark and sullen eyes were chilling.

As a result, Morris did not dare to stay at all, and immediately said goodbye to leave.

Thinking that Captain Yi Yang was about to personally **** Her Majesty the Queen to travel, with the friendship of her colleagues, Morris must give Captain Yi Yang a wake-up call.

——Is it you who escorted Her Majesty the Queen three days later?

--Yes.

There were two words back there briefly. Morris could almost imagine Captain Yi Yang’s expressionless face. In terms of personal strength, Captain Yi Yang could become the confidant of His Majesty the King, proving that he was very powerful, but talking about EQ... ...Uh, does Captain Yi Yang have an EQ?

Morris thought about it and gave it back: His Majesty did not like that we were too close to Her Majesty the Queen. Be careful when you carry out the task.

Captain Yi Yang: All right.

After thinking for a while, I replied: Will you go?

Morris saw it and smiled: Do not go.

Captain Yi Yang: All right.

Three days later, Brother Facial Parade and 25 men undertook the mission together, escorting Her Majesty Queen and His Majesty to a distant planet.

For half a month back and forth, Morris was still worried about not following.

Usually occasionally exchange news with Captain Yi Yang.

Every time he asked him about the situation, Morris would only receive four words, and everything went well!

Sometimes Morris would think that whoever has the honor to become Captain Yi Yang’s partner in the future will be mad at the cold, incomprehensible manner of the other party.

Wouldn’t it be a bit more reporting?

Even the scenery along the way.

Three days later, Morris asked Captain Yi Yang’s subordinates and talked with them very well. He even wentssip about the scandals among his colleagues.

For example, Captain Yi Yang.

——Have he been in love before?

——It doesn’t seem to be heard.

——I think so.

——You, adjutant, you look so good.

Morris was replying to the lieutenant, and the captain Yi Yang's message popped up on the terminal.

--all the best.

"..." I don't know why, Morris suddenly felt that Captain Yi Yang, a big ice cube, was a little weird and cute...

--I know.

——Want to know what to ask me.

"Uh..." Morris was embarrassed, and obviously he was not a secret to chat with the lieutenant.