Chapter 18

The dumbfounded man for more than ten seconds finally blinked the blue eyes kissed by the youth slowly, then kneeled down on the bed beside his knees, shaking his fingers in disbelief and holding his little partner in disbelief The palm on the side is still a bit cold.

The court put it gently on the face, and still couldn't believe it, but the inner ecstasy and desire overshadowed the restlessness.

"Really?" He murmured in a low voice.

"Really." The doctor answered.

However, after a while, the doctor said: "The device detected a weak reaction, but it is indeed a pregnancy. It may be because it has just been fertilized, so I suggest that we should take care of him carefully."

Feng Ting's heart was ups and downs because of the doctor's words. He was ecstatic at the previous moment, and he raised it immediately next second. His face suddenly turned pale when he thought that the little partner had just engaged in such intense horse racing with Princess Coyne.

"So why did he faint?" Feng Ting said: "Is it related to horse racing? Will it cause harm?"

The doctors were overwhelmed by a series of questions and answered him one by one carefully: "There are many factors for the patient to faint. It is indeed related to vigorous exercise and blowing cold wind, and the emotional ups and downs of the patient, but this is not a big deal. Then pay more attention."

"Can the baby develop healthily?" Feng Ting asked softly. .

"Retreat carefully, and observe for another week." The doctor said conservatively.

The medical level of this era is indeed very developed, but it is not aimed at the fetus. After all, it is very difficult for them to raise offspring.

In the long life span, it is quite good for a couple to have two children.

Most people have only one child in their lives.

The man who was still very happy just now was disturbed by the words and grabbed his heart fiercely.

You know, this may be the only child between him and his little partner.

If you don’t keep it... you won’t have it again.

"Doctor, no matter what method is used, be sure to keep him..."

"I try my best." The doctor nodded.

Since the patient hasn't woken up yet, he got up and said: "When the gentleman wakes up, I will come to do more examinations for him."

"Thank you." Feng Ting said.

The doctor was very surprised and said, "You don't have to be polite, this is my pleasure."

In an empire with distinct classes, the nobility drives civilians for granted, and thanks is a manifestation of upbringing and grace.

Although the doctor has a high income level, he is still a civilian.

Although the court did not indicate his identity, no one would doubt his identity.

The indoor space is reserved for the court and his comatose little partner... and the little baby who has just been diagnosed and may not be able to feed him.

Such a situation makes the man's heart and brain exhausted. The whole person is like being in a cosmic storm, and his heart is broken.

But he couldn't do anything. He could only watch his little partner's face, kiss his blood-scarred lips for a while, and kiss his cool fingers for a while, hoping to immediately exchange his life for his health.