Chapter 44

The private room was empty, with only a wide open window facing the door. Captain Yi Yang walked over to the window and looked down. He saw two slender figures... holding hands and boarding a suspended vehicle.

"What?" Lieutenant Morris connected to Captain Yi Yang's communicator and asked with great surprise: "What do you mean your majesty the queen ran away?"

As soon as possible, the brother with a paralyzed face who did not try to beep as much as possible, directly sent the photo he took to Morris.

It contains not only the back of Her Majesty the Queen and the tall man, but also the code of the floating car.

Morris looked weird, but now it’s not time to explore the emotional problems of the royal husband, he ordered while checking the nearby geographical location: "Contact the phone of this suspension car company, let them contact the driver, and drive the car to... ...The nearest police station."

Facial paralysis soldier: "I will only do it."

Deputy Morris choked the whole person, which is why he didn't like working with this humanoid weapon!

However, he said that the reason why Feng Ting dared to meet Wen Qiuxing here was that he was very familiar with the terrain here, so after the driver of the suspension vehicle took the wrong route, he immediately discovered that it was wrong.

This is not the route to the tenth airport.

But at this time he could not threaten the driver to stop because there were measures to protect the driver in the suspension vehicle.

"What's wrong?" Wen Qiuxing noticed that Feng Ting frequently observed the scenery outside the window, feeling a little abnormal.

You know, this product usually wants to stick his eyes to him for twenty-four hours.

The man in question looked back and looked at the little partner intently. The thought that had just emerged swallowed again. He couldn't and didn't want to leave the little partner that he couldn't see: "We are being monitored."

After saying this, he said nothing more, but tightened his fingers.

Wen Qiuxing noticed from the small movement of the court that the other party might be uneasy: "What do you mean? Are you saying that this suspension vehicle is under control?"

"Well." Feng Ting nodded, with a little apology in his eyes, and a little hesitant, and his expression was a complicated one.

"What do you want to say?" Wen Qiuxing approached and kissed them, the two light-colored lips that opened and closed in front of his eyes, soothing in action.

This made the imperial court difficult to calm emotions, and tended to peace.

He bent his fingertips against Wen Qiuxing's palm and shook his head: "Don't worry."

"What shall we do now?" Wen Qiuxing also looked out the window.

"Going step by step." Feng Ting hugged his anxious little partner, his lips kissed him comfortably on his face, and his eyes were filled with joy. It seemed to him that nothing was a problem, as long as he was with his little partner. All together.

"What?" Wen Qiuxing was even more worried.

I saw the Feng Ting but the old **** was there. It seemed to accept the fact that he was being monitored. He kissed his face for a while, and touched his belly for a while. He was very busy.

Wen Qiuxing:? ? ?

You told me that we were monitored, but you flirted with me so leisurely?

Wait, the youth of the earth came to think of something.