Chapter 41

Kissing this thing, Wen Qiuxing always likes to dominate, whether it is Will or the court, the noble or the king in front of him, and regardless of the other party’s force value is hundreds or tens of thousands of times, in short Just do it.

If at this moment he is Will's innocent gentleman, it is estimated that the other party has already laid down for a kiss and will never resist.

However, the arrogant king who was kissing him was the king's court. This man would only respond to him more enthusiastically, eager to try on the edge of beating, and deliberately seize the initiative.

"That won't work." The youth of the earth clasped the king's thin lips and held the person firmly, not allowing the other party's monstrous desire to swallow him a little.

The warned man's eyes were dark and glanced at the splendid eyes of his partner, his emotions tumbling.

"Hmm..." Wen Qiuxing's warning did not work, but he was not surprised.

Golden Retriever, who has always been very obedient under the bed, was originally a hungry wolf in command!

The unable and stubborn youth gave up the death knell and chose to let it go.

However, the consequence of choosing to let go is that you can't get up the next morning!

Mom's animal.

The skill of the opponent's circle site was as good as that of Will. When Wen Qiuxing woke up at noon to take a shower, he saw many traces of teeth and claws printed on his body.

I didn't feel pain when doing it, but it was a bit after a few hours.

The young man looked at the mirror expressionlessly and thought to himself, that the man's sudden cruelty should have been stimulated by what happened last night.

The other party really wants to erase Will.

bother.

Thinking of Will, Wen Qiu wakes up thinking of a two-month-old kid in his stomach.

He raised his hand and touched it, and then asked the doctor to come over and help him with the examination.

Feng Ting saw the instructions of his partner from the terminal and immediately initiated a video call to ask him: "Are you uncomfortable?"

"No." The youth in the video is lazy, and the unnatural redness of his lips is enough to explain the situation last night: "You are so uncontrolled, I am afraid he has something to do."

The blond man was stunned. Of course, who was the ‘he’ he was referring to was of course clear, so he didn’t speak.

"Don't do that." Wen Qiuxing said, "He's just a child."

Seeing that the other party is unresponsive, people on earth know that people don't understand this stem at all.

The doctor came in a while.

Wen Qiuxing sent a kiss to Feng Ting from across the air: "I'll do the inspection." He hung up the current partner's newsletter.

Checked and nothing happened.

The youth who became a dad for the first time was relieved.

In view of his panic now, Wen Qiuxing did not plan to go to the library to find a court.

If the other person has a terrible headache, he should come back to find him.

Wen Qiuxing thought so, paralyzed on the sofa to enjoy the joy of a fat house-eating and brushing the web, it's that simple!