Chapter 62

Since the other party refused, Wen Qiuxing did not reluctantly.

But soon, the man came out of his clothes and looked strange, looked at him, and then looked at the blonde baby who was suckling in his arms, as if evaluating something.

Wen Qiuxing was not a dead person, so a big shadow blocked the light, and if he didn't move away for a long time, he would be angry: "What's going on?"

Looking up, you see His Majesty Sand Eagle estimating the baby.

really interesting.

He thought, as soon as Cub was born, His Majesty Sand Eagle was waiting by his own hands, haven't he seen enough these days?

However, things are not as simple as Wen Qiuxing thought.

The blond man observed the baby with a complex expression, and finally looked at Wen Qiuxing: "He can also help me not have a headache."

This conclusion really surprised Wen Qiuxing: "Oh?"

He glanced at the direction of the bathroom. In view of the spaciousness, usually the sand sculptures would cause headaches when taking a shower, but not today?

That's very good.

Wen Qiu waked up and said: "In the future, we will have a second child, and we will always be with us, so that you will never have a headache in your life."

At this time, the little crown prince had just finished eating milk, and His Majesty the King comfortably picked up his son and hugged his breast in his arms.

However, the little crown prince forcibly yanked the father's blond hair.

For a baby more than a month, the finger grip is not small.

"..." The king was indifferent or helpless.

Fortunately, Wen Qiuxing soon saw the atrocities of his son, and quickly stepped forward to unravel the pair of father and son who fell in love with each other and laughed: "Little Bunny, why didn't he catch me when I held him?"

The king pursed his lips: "I don't understand."

Wen Qiuxing touched his prosperous beauty, his eyes smiled: "Maybe because your head is bright? Children like glittering things."

It must be so.

The arrogant king's eyes softened.

After a while, when the passenger was unprepared, he kissed his partner's cheek and took the cub for a walk.

Wen Qiuxing shouted and said in the back: "Come on, be careful he spit milk!"

But the silly dad had gone away without looking back.

In the enclosed space where the temperature is comfortable in the royal palace, the tall and beautiful men, once known as the most tyrannical king among the seven main stars, hugged his little crown prince and swaggered the city.

The earthman who simply thought that the two men went for a walk, patted his head afterwards.

No, His Majesty Sand Sculpture is going to dry the baby!

Wen Qiuxing immediately sent a message to the other party.

—Don’t let my baby get a little sunshine, otherwise I can kick you out of shit.

This message naturally did not receive a reply.

His Majesty the King was immersed in happiness that would not cause headaches even if he left Wen Qiuqiu, but he still wanted to smell Qiuqiu, and would go back after a while.