Chapter 72

The earth people were stunned, and then they began to observe the emperor in disbelief, wondering whether the emperor said to bear the burden of humiliation, for the sake of the overall situation, or whether he was right and wrong, hiding the mystery.

So his eyes were straight, and he stayed on the king's flourishing beauty for a long time.

"Enough to see?" Feng Ting's ears turned red, his eyes glared and kept adjusting. The young man who played him only felt that he could not bear this kind of nakedness. The naked showing of love was a bit scary.

"I thought..." Wen Qiu swallowed and swallowed slowly: "I thought you hated me, and I wanted to divorce me immediately."

After all, he still remembers that for the first time after the integration of the court, he opened his eyes and let him get out.

Later on, he was also full of disdain for him.

What to say, Wen Qiuxing has a stubborn character. Coquettish and reluctant others are the things he dislikes the most and can never do.

In this situation, he has become a passive party. Divorce and divorce are all in the other party's mind.

It's really not something he can control.

When I heard that the king chose not to divorce, I was suddenly taken aback by Wen Qiuxing. I thought that the king after amnesia also embarked on the road of His Majesty Sand Eagle and Will, and fell in love with him.

"It's a little annoying." His Majesty looked at the ‘stupid’ unconscious young man and kindly reminded: “Don’t have any hope for me to restore my memory, the result is not something you can bear.”

But in fact, His Majesty wants to say more, don't have hope for his past, he doesn't love you at all.

"Oh..." Wen Qiuxing heard the clouds and fog, and there was always a sense of disobedience in his heart. If the royal court really hated him, he should choose to divorce directly. After all, the Civil Affairs Office was opened by his house.

I haven't had a lot of other staff before...

"Then slowly." Wen Qiuxing slowly said authentically, and felt that the overall situation was good, otherwise their flash marriage and flash separation would have a negative impact on the royal family's reputation.

It can only be said that the current Wen Qiuxing has really matured a lot. In the year when he became a queen, from the beginning of reluctance, to passing by, it became an initiative to absorb knowledge, maintain the image of the royal family, and set an example for the citizens. , Wait, he was a little surprised by his ability to accept.

It seems that this matter has been discussed.

Feng Ting let go of his hands without any trace, put the report down, and looked at the youth who admired him again: "So you can treat my headache?"

"Well." Wen Qiuxing said: "It's not called treatment, should it mean influence?"

Anyway, it's incredible, they didn't deliberately verify what the reason was.

"Oh?" The king sat on the sofa, his legs crossed, and drank: "Did you ever think that the reason why I married you before amnesia was because of your special influence ability?"