Extra 11 : His Majesty Quiqui X

Wen Qiuxing only felt that the arm around his waist was like a soldering iron, and the hot temperature was directly transmitted to the flesh through the pajamas, and the brotherhood or friendship was rendered into the basic love.

"What do you want to do?" he asked, his ears red and his face hot.

Damn, when I was carried up the mountain before, I didn’t have this kind of heart-beating feeling. I laid on the ground confusingly. After the bed, I even looked at each other.

"You really don't like me at all?" Feng Ting's low voice came from behind Wen Qiuxing, and his breath poured on Wen Qiuxing's ears.

Wen Qiuxing felt that he was about to ascend to heaven, because the temperature of Feng Ting’s chest was burning, and it was hot against his back. This was not the point. The point was the heartbeat of the other party, which made him dizzy through the chest.

It made him feel that the court was not as calm and natural as it seemed on the surface.

Perhaps there was a violent fire-breathing dragon in the other person's heart, just to force him to converge, and to appear calm as a gentleman.

Wen Qiuxing was right and wrong.

The court is indeed a violent fire-breathing dragon, but in the face of the person it likes, it can also calm the gentleman.

Do you like anything?

Wen Qiu wakes up thinking, isn’t this nonsense?

If he didn’t like it, he would have killed the man who beat him up in the middle of the night, but wouldn’t he like that?

Friends become lovers, it always feels weird!

How can this be done?

Wen Qiuxing said, "You let me go first." He blushed and began to try to avoid the breath that had been harassing his neck.

But did not know such a scenery, falling into the eyes of the king, can be called temptation.

I saw Feng Ting's eyes dark, and his voice suddenly lowered a little: "Answer me."

Wen Qiuxing really didn’t want to stick to the skin of the court anymore, so it looked gaygay, so he rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth: "I don’t like it." Green tea cock.

"Let me go." Wen Qiuxing earned himself, this time successfully breaking free of his own restraint.

The Feng Ting stepped back two steps with a cold face: "I know."

This state made Wen Qiu wake up with a heart palpitation for no reason, but he didn't know why, maybe it was because he didn't even have to do it.

Earthlings pursed their lips, and their mood fell to the bottom.

After standing in front of the court for a while, he said: "I'm sorry, maybe it's really because I'm stupid. It has caused you so much trouble, I..."

"I'll let you send you back." The court interrupted the youth's meaningless speech, which was meaningless to him.

Wen Qiuxing was like a pierced ball. Even if he got the answer he wanted, he couldn't seem to be happy. There was a kind of uncomfortable feeling that became reasonable.

"Go out." The other party ordered the guest, with a tone of disappointment.

But Wen Qiuxing could feel that Feng Ting's eyes had always been on him.

Fuck.

"Thank you." This thing is too painful. Wen Qiuxing didn't know what to say. After thinking about it, he said thank you.