Extra 3 : His Majesty Quiqui X

Don't look at the printed list behind the pants. Wen Qiuxing took it out to take a look, and continued to look in the goods.

Fortunately, the products he makes are relatively simple, and the models and colors need to be noted.

"Come here to seal this box." Wen Qiuxing packed up a list, beckoned to Feng Ting, and then packed up the second list.

The number of the second list is relatively large. There are no suitable boxes in his house. Only one new one can be opened.

As a result, when he got the box, the other party didn't move...

Eat dry rice! Wen Qiuxing scolded in his heart, and walked past improperly, snatching the sealing artifact in the other party's hand, glued the new box, sealed the previously packed box, and affixed the delivery note.

At this point, Wen Qiuxing didn't expect the court to take the hand anymore, and at the same time the thought of how to throw the girl out in her heart.

Just as Wen Qiuxing thought while allocating the goods, a sound of tape hissing came, which scared him to look back quickly, but it turned out that the golden retriever was holding the sealing artifact and was studying.

"Fuck, don't waste Lao Tzu's adhesive tape." Wen Qiu wakened angrily, seeing that Jin Mao seemed to understand, and then turned back to continue the distribution: "Come, seal this box."

A box pushed down the foot of Feng Ting.

A man with a very strong learning ability can complete the task entrusted to him by the young man with his eyes closed.

The question is, why did he do it?

While His Majesty was thinking about this issue, the box was neatly sealed in his hand.

"Wait, I'll post a courier order first." Wen Qiuxing rushed over and posted the order before Jin Mao rushed up the box.

The king glanced at him, and then at the next box of goods.

Obviously, the speed of the young man's delivery can't keep up with his work rhythm, he must seal a box and wait for a period of time...It is worthy of being behind the planet.

This most primitive work also requires human operation.

Around ten o'clock, Wen Qiuxing kept his promise and took the court to go downstairs for supper.

But tonight there was no sauerkraut fish or shredded chicken, only a bowl of beef noodles.

The king's sharp eyes looked around in the humble shop, and when he thought about Haidilao at noon, he stared dissatisfiedly at the opposite young man.

Wen Qiuxing fell into the bowl with a sip, and was shocked: "Do you, Mom, still have a face to dislike? Lie, beg you." He is a small people, who can afford it every day and raise his ancestors?

"Love to eat or not to eat." Wen Qiuxing buried his head and ate his noodles.

After a while, it was found that the other side also moved the chopsticks, but only picked the meat and eggs in the bowl to eat.

Wen Qiuxing wiped the corners of his mouth, and he twitched in his heart, thinking that this person might really be the young master, eat something and pay attention to the thief.

"give……"

After a long struggle, Wen Qiuxing gave Jin Mao his own egg and part of the meat.

The other party immediately looked up at him, his eyes deep and stunned.