Chapter 58

However, it is not only free welfare, soaked blond hair, with a beautiful face, that kind of unwilling, can only obediently obedient expression, it is simply delicious.

This is probably the reason why the earth youth just couldn't help stepping forward to kiss each other.

"Well." Feng Tingchao woke up and raised his mouth.

Turned around to reveal a back against the shirt, sulking.

I don’t know why Wen felt uncomfortable, hugged the baby and followed, intentionally or unintentionally blocking the ex-husband’s full body.

Suddenly Wen Qiuxing thought that since the back of your majesty is so uneven, then the front...

"..."

Wen Qiuxing stepped up and looked forward, and was blinded by His Majesty's capital.

Fuck.

The more or less tasteful ex-partner, involuntarily looked up at the people in all directions, and found that they all lowered their heads in an interesting way, then they were relieved.

The cub in his arms stopped crying, but his mouth twitched, his face writhing unsteadily in his baby.

This is hungry.

Wen Qiuxing twirled his son: "Wait a minute, wait a moment, and give you a bottle of milk to suppress.

In the dressing room, the court took off his wet clothes and put on the clothes brought by Bruce.

"Okay?" He waited for Wen Qiu to wake up on the sofa and stood up when he saw it.

The man with messy blond hair pushed back on the sofa and put the swaddle in his arms aside.

"?????" Wen Qiu woke up wondering.

"Can you answer me now?" The king supported the back of the sofa with his hand, kneeled on the sofa with one knee, and circled the earthlings, who were much thinner than him, between square inches.

"What's the answer?" Wen Qiu waked up and looked around here, feeling that this face was really chicken-like.

"Why did you kiss me?" The king pushed his blond hair up.

At this point, Wen Qiuxing couldn't say an abusive excuse at all. He put aside his face and buffered, and returned to look directly at the eyes of his ex-husband: "You still have to ask, because I like you."

As soon as the words fell, his chin was firmly grasped by a strong hand, the man's cool lips were plugged fiercely and forcefully, and he immediately pried open his lips and drove straight in, not tenderly at all in his mouth. Sweep wantonly.

Wen Qiuxing, who was unable to respond for a while, only felt that the silver wire was overflowing around the corner of the mouth, and his mouth was full of greasiness and the unique breath of the man!

It's been a long time since Xu kissed so happily. Two men who have been divorced for a long time, like two matchsticks that are just a little bit, and there is a click, but it's not a kiss.

If it’s not the baby who is hungry and crying in the next room, Wen Qiuxing feels that the overly excited court can cry him here.

"Okay, let's go back and talk." Wen Qiuxing pushed the king like a hungry wolf, pulling a slightly prickly lip, and hugged the cub heartily.

The man who had been caught in the fire turned his head down and glanced at the indescribable, turning to sit uncomfortably.

The Earthman who hugged the cub kicked him: "Why don't you want to go yet? Hurry up, your son is hungry."