Chapter 61

The charming chuckle on the street at midnight, coupled with the complaints of sweetness and numbness, seemed like a flash of lightning, which passed through the body of the violent brother and made him stunned.

"Look at what you said," the earthman had to say about this dull alien: "Speaking as if I didn't love you before!"

The court nodded seriously: "I just don't love."

Anyway, that feeling can't be said, he just knows that Wen Qiuqiu now has him in his heart.

Even if they quarrel again, the other party will not easily tell the divorce decision.

Wen Qiuxing also wanted to refute one or two again, trying to prove that he has always been good at this sand sculpture, but suddenly stopped his mouth in sorrow and only said: "I am too lazy to tell you."

Maybe... the feeling of the court should be right.

But this is not to blame for Qiu Xingxing. He was like a young man who loved him at the beginning. He got married and divorced several times, and the baby was full of the moon. Afterwards, he tasted the taste of acacia.

He said, the strange feeling that just came to my mind just now is miss.

But it is not the same as the occasional miss after separation, just the other party went out to buy a supper and began to think about it, this is the love.

Wen Qiuxing couldn't help scratching his head, Lao Tzu's first love came really late.

"Less wordy." Her Majesty the Queen said to Her Majesty the King: "Hurry up and buy back."

"Are you going to hang up?" His Majesty asked.

"Do not hang." Wen Qiuxing said.

The man sipped his lips and smiled again.

Under Wen Qiuqiu's slightly impatient gaze, he walked into a 24H self-service pharmacy and bought a box of emergency contraceptives.

At midnight in the civilian area at this time, 80% of the catering shops that were still operating were similar to street food stalls-His Majesty the King had never consumed such a place in his next life.

Fortunately, two months of squatting in the snack bar, let him see the bits and pieces of civilian life.

For a lower level of eating and drinking, Feng Ting barely accepted.

It took more than ten minutes to buy two late night snacks and two cans of wine, the royal court buttoned the hat on his head, and quickly returned to the house that Wen Qiuqiu bought with the second personality.

Through the video, Wen Qiuxing can see where the court is going, so almost he opened the door at the door to greet... midnight snacks and wine.

How did His Majesty Sand Eagle see him for a moment, his tall body stood like a mountain, he hugged him firmly, and he kissed hard with his head.

In an instant, Wen Qiuxing felt that his mouth and nose were filled with the breath of the court.

It wasn't a gentle but absolutely passionate kiss technique, and he kissed him so enthralled that he couldn't find North.

And I just passed by this man with passion, and it made him a little unstable.

Fortunately, the court was afraid that he would hit a fart. Gudun had long encircled his waist with his arms, which would amount to holding him on his body.

"..."

After a deep kiss, the two looked at each other's sorrowful eyes and the silver wire attached to each other's lips, and they went together to nibble together for a while.