Chapter 66

But Wen Qiuxing didn't want to. It was two months ahead of the previously estimated time, which is not the time for pregnancy. In short, the sudden arrival of the two cubs disrupted many plans.

Feng Jieting had no psychological preparations, and it was in this situation just after warm storage. After his face was slightly stunned, he suddenly became black.

"It turns out that this is your purpose..."

He said, how did the sweetheart blow him suddenly with enthusiasm.

coming.

Wen Qiuxing did not anticipate this situation. After all, the other party is a love brain, who can be involved in more issues with who loves who.

Fuck, isn't it time to quickly resolve the split personality?

Being dragged all the time is bad for every aspect.

"You think too much." Wen Qiuxing leaned over to pick up the face of the court and kissed her, his eyes met: "I have been with me for so long, what kind of person are you unclear?"

If he really wants to make small moves, he will not open the door to ask.

"Humph."

Yes, the king is familiar with the character of the young man in front of him. If he really wants to play tricks, he will never let him find out.

"You look impatient and make me unhappy." The king's speech tonight was extremely honest.

"Then I'm very sorry..." Wen Qiuxing said, lowering his head helplessly, and kissing the tight lips again.

After deliberately pursuing for a long time, the other party was willing to open the lips and flap, and fell into a hot kiss with him.

The joy of mouth-to-mouth connection gradually faded the unpleasant atmosphere just now.

"I love you." Wen Qiuxing said sincerely, her soft lips left Feng Ting's lip and tongue, the silver wire was slowly pulled off in the air, and then he leaned over again, lips from the forehead, eyebrows, eyes of the court, All the way down.

The man with a slightly loose heart hugged Wen Qiuxing lovingly, burying the tip of his nose in the neck fossa of the other person, and sucking hard: "I love you too."

Wen Qiuxing quietly hugged the mouth of his house, the corner of his mouth was gently bent, and his heart was full of yearning for the future life.

He thought to himself, when this Kaner passed, the whole world would be bright.

After holding them intimately for a long time, the two finally let go slightly, pressed their foreheads against each other's foreheads, and whispered: "The court is not as bad as you think, everything will be fine."

The king was immersed in the joy coaxed by the little sweetheart, and did not speak.

"Really." Wen Qiuxing said: "You are still you, and I still love you that way. After you merge, it will be good for your baby's future growth. Think about it, right?"

Otherwise, two babies and two dads, what is this?

Not everyone has such a strong ability to accept.

In response, His Majesty snorted softly.

"Good." Wen Qiuxing kept kissing him on his lips.

The smelly face that touched the court gradually turned into a smiling face, and the two kissed again and again, coming and going, breathless, almost unable to control the situation.