Chapter 63

Wen Qiuxing’s first reaction to hear Feng Ting say this was to turn his eyes to see the blonde baby held by the Feng Ting aircraft—wearing diapers, holding fingers, and looking back at him with big eyes.

With such a cute baby on the fighter plane, His Majesty Sand Eagle threatened to take them to experience the thrill of crashing.

Wen Qiuxing almost did not take off his shoe fan to die, because time was too late, he could only beat the head of the girl: "Experience a shovel, stop!"

Only in this way was the sand sculpture behavior of the other party prevented.

Then hugged the cub over and hugged him more comfortably.

"..." His Majesty was unable to show how excellent his technology was, so he had to retreat to take the second place, took his partner and children out to take a slip, took a look at the scenery, and then came back.

Prior to this, this fighter dedicated to His Majesty had never had such a gentle flight record.

Either you are fighting, or you are on the way to fighting.

Go back to the sunset and the west mountain of the royal palace. In the evening, a family of three will have a happy meal and have a good night's sleep.

Stop it.

"I don't want to take medicine." Wen Qiuxing pushed away the monkey who was eager to lift the gun and went into battle. He gasped and said, "If you want to do it, bring a sleeve?"

You can feel the person on him paused and said, "This kind of thing has been discontinued."

"?????" Wen Qiu was stunned on the spot.

Discontinued?

This should not be blamed for his lack of common sense.

Pre-Star Wars were sold before the Star Wars more than a hundred years ago, and after the Star Wars, the era of full-fledged births was avoided. Pregnancy. The sets were slowly discontinued, leaving only emergency contraceptives for people with special circumstances. .

"What should I do?" Wen Qiuxing asked.

Eating too much medicine is bad for your health.

If it affects the second child, is it not worth the loss?

People on earth are still worried.

The monarch stopped talking and said, "Actually, you don't have to worry so much."

Speaking of this, the night before returning to the palace, the king bought an emergency contraceptive pill for Wen Qiuqiu. Afterwards, he worried that this pill would affect the birth of a second baby. He had specifically searched the relevant knowledge online.

He found that Wen Qiuqiu was really naive, thinking he would have a baby once he did it.

In fact, it is difficult to conceive a child.

"How could you not worry?" The doctor said that it would be more suitable to ask the baby after half a year, otherwise the belly would be unbearable immediately, and it would be bad for the body.

"Pregnant baby is a very difficult thing." Feng Ting kissed the silly partner in his arms, hoping he could recognize this fact.

This is somewhat reasonable, and Wen Qiuxing agrees.

After all, he and Will spent the day and night, and it took more than a month to get the boss.

But just in case do you understand?