Extra 20 : Morris X Bingge

The next second, Morris felt a pair of strong arms lock him: "Are you awake? Hiss..." The sting from his shoulder was bitten, and he was bitten into a face.

"I'm not comfortable." After Captain Yi Yang bit Morris, his voice hummed in a low voice, and it sounded very cute in Morris' ears.

puff……

Morris pushed away Captain Yi Yang, carefully looked at Captain Yi Yang's face, and really sagged his eyelids, and his face was uncomfortable: "I think you are a silver-like pistol head..."

Very patient, the result.

"Hungry?" Morris opened the terminal and finally ordered to eat.

"Well." Captain Yi Yang rested against Morris and saw that the other party was about to get up, and got up vigorously, put on his robe, and walked freely into the bathroom.

Morris froze for a moment, almost forgot to order: "..." He wanted to know what this guy was uncomfortable, what kind of discomfort.

"Do you need some medicine? Yi Yang." Morris knocked on the bathroom glass that was separated from his hand.

"What?" Brother Paralyzed shut the water and opened the door to look at Morris seriously.

I saw Morris's eyes looking down, spinning on his fart. "You... didn't you say you were uncomfortable?"

The other party froze for a moment, then seemed to smile, and quickly closed the door.

Leaving Morris alone, he was confused and puzzled.

"Fool Morris." Captain Yi Yang raised his head to the shower, and the warm water was as warm as his mood, which made him feel happy from the heart.

Five minutes later, Morris ordered light food and a tube of ointment to reduce swelling and pain according to the knowledge he had found.

To be honest, it's a bit awkward.

Captain Yi Yang returned to his usual appearance after taking a shower, and he never saw the coquettish expression on his face when he woke up. This was Captain Yi Yang who was familiar with Morris.

"Is it very uncomfortable?" The two sat facing each other, Morris broke the silence, and pushed a hot nutritious drink in front of each other.

"Thank you." Captain Yi Yang took it and said quietly, "It's okay."

The embarrassment of the newlyweds spread from there.

What to say, Morris doesn't like this atmosphere, very much.

With an unpredictable expression, he tapped his finger twice on the table, then propped up, holding his partner's chin while holding his hand with the probe, kissing briefly and violently, sucking hard for a few times until the other party snorted. Open: "I bought the ointment and helped you get the medicine after lunch."

Captain Yi Yang's face flushed red, his calm eyes finally no longer calmly rippling.

But it was still a dull gourd with a beak, silent.

"What's wrong, don't you like to like me?" Morris' fingers fingered into the younger brother's mouth with disgust, and his fingertips felt the tip of the other person's touch, shy.

"Morris." Captain Yi Yang rolled his throat with a hint of begging.

"Okay." Morris smiled and sat back on the chair, inadvertently rubbing his fingertips on the napkin.

Captain Yi Yang's eyes chased Morris' fingertips for a long time.

When Morris really stopped teasing him, he felt a loss in his heart.