Chapter 11

The man who played alone against a first-class beast without losing money was kicked to the ground by the opponent.

When the court was at a loss, a message was sent to his personal terminal, which turned out to be a notice of credit credit...

The name of the sender is Wen Qiuxing.

The man who had just fallen down quickly got up from the ground again and hurried out like a gust of wind.

It was already dark now, and the smart street lights in the community illuminated the road and the slender back of Wen Qiuxing wearing a thin T-shirt.

The physical quality of the man chasing him in the back is different from ordinary people, in this case catching up with him is a breeze.

"Laozi warns you that if you catch up again, I'm welcome to you!" Wen Qiuxing turned back and grumbled fiercely while continuing to move forward.

"Where are you going?" Feng Ting and Wen Qiuxing kept a certain distance, and did not dare to go too far, but it was never possible to leave like this.

"Where am I going to take care of your farts? Which green onion are you?" Wen Qiuxing changed his former docility and became like an angry beast in front of the court.

Feng Ting said: "You are penniless now..."

"That doesn't need you to be pitiful!" Wen Qiuxing interrupted Feng Ting's words loudly, then turned and trot.

The kind of panic that once let the other party disappear in the dark and never see each other again made the court cold.

When the court hadn't responded, he rushed desperately and wrapped his arms around the angry young man.

"Don't go."

Wen Qiuxing, who was suddenly imprisoned, was stunned. He was sure that just two seconds ago, the court was still some distance away from him.

But no matter why the other party's speed is so fast, does he agree to be embraced?

"Let go!" Wen Qiuxing said coldly.

"..." Feng Ting was dumbfounded, but he came back holding this soul, faster than charging: "You go with me."

"Where are you going back?" Wen Qiuxing asked, "Go back to your house? Are you **** dare!"

The court has nothing to say, he dare not: "I don't mean that..."

"Then you said a fart?" Wen Qiuxing struggled hard, but found that the lines were still: "Let go."

What a giant, rely on!

It's as rare as anyone.

"That's impossible." Feng Ting beeped softly, and then tentatively walked back around the man.

"Well……"

After only a short walk, Wen Qiu wakes up and **** her milk, biting into Feng Ting's arm, Feng Ting snorted.

But just let it go.

Wen Qiuxing tasted the **** smell spreading in his mouth, and even felt that he was about to tear off a piece of flesh from the other party, but the other party did not let go.

To be more ruthless, he admits that he is no more ruthless than the emperor.

And he is not the kind of person who has no brain on impulse.

"I'm begging you," Wen Qiuxing slacked off immediately, afraid: "Let me go, I can't play with you."

Feng Ting suffocated his breath and covered his gaffe with frowns: "I didn't play with you, Wen Qiuxing."