Chapter 40

Wen Qiuxing sniffed the corner of his mouth. This style of painting is quite familiar. He instantly thought he was opening a post.

Closer to home.

The main building with broken posts only mentioned the word anti-swallow, and the on-line interstellar netizens first climaxed themselves.

The 123456 floor is full of coaxes, and the people who say that the first main star is cautious and dignified, but otherwise, it is the nature of the people to love to watch lively.

Inner Mongolian brother is impatient and has no patience to climb the building. Click directly to see the landlord to see the so-called deep grill.

In the first sentence that came into view, the tiger fell on his knees and kneeled to wish the two His Majesty a happy wedding. The next thing I want to say, if you think it’s okay, you can watch a lively scene. 555~

Seeing this, Wen Qiuxing's expression paused, a little subtle.

Louzhonglou 1: Looking at the title, I thought it was a fighter, but I didn't expect it to be a dog lick?

Louzhonglou 2: Is it from the Internet? Gee! The landlord said that it seems that the two lords will see it. PS: I wish my two lords a happy wedding. I am your most loyal citizen XXX!

More buildings in the middle of the building, Wen Qiuxing did not watch, pull down directly, if the third landlord can not say the idea, he is ready to abandon the building.

Fortunately, the other party should have already edited, paste and copy.

The previous sentences are quite satisfactory, the background of popular science, age and origin, etc., I can see that I have done my homework, which is quite detailed.

At first glance, it seems to me that this is a very ordinary ordinary young man. Nowadays, authors of novels do not use such people as the protagonist, because they are too ordinary, and they are not pleasant to write.

This is the original word of the post.

Inner Mongolia brother pouting, ordinary? Lao Tzu will give birth to children through rebirth, isn't it ordinary?

Just look at the landlord's words, all the audience, but with such an uncomfortable person, Her Majesty the Queen has made the ending of Sweet Man!

Wen·Tianwen hostess Qiu Xing:? ? ?

Laozi announced that your landlord is cold, completely cold!

The landlord continues to beep: Your poor 21-year-old queen, before meeting your majesty, is a poor kid who can't afford even the single tax!

One thing we all know is that if you can’t pay taxes, you have to face the object of being allocated by the state, so before this, Her Majesty had a spouse.

It is known that his relationship with his spouse is not bad. If his spouse does not disappear, he should be together for a long time!

You are not mistaken, then Her Majesty's first spouse disappeared.

Imagine that when a newly-married young man is pregnant with a spouse's child, he will face the blow of his spouse's disappearance. How miserable is that?

If it weren’t for our respected Highness Princess Coyne to lend a helping hand to keep him at Elio Manor, I am afraid he would not have the chance to meet his second spring-His Majesty the King.

Ok, I know the amount of information in the above paragraph is huge, you may need to digest for a long time.

But the fact is indeed that Her Majesty the Queen, who was disheartened at the time, fell in love with His Majesty the Great King at the Ellio Manor on a sunny afternoon in early winter...