Chapter 64

It is a well-known thing that the royal son is difficult.

Otherwise, after a hundred or two hundred years, there will not be dozens of princesses still alive.

In addition, there are currently less than 100 people in the royal family with three people in the limelight.

Thinking of this, the monarch who had been worried about Wen Qiuxing's pregnancy too soon relaxed slightly.

According to the facts he found, plus the royal laws, he believed that the time he spent with Wen Qiuxing could not be less than one year.

After thinking about it, the king no longer restrained his boiling desire.

This is a pain for the dark-haired young man who bears under the court, clenching his teeth, and his eyes condensed with water, complaining: "..."

by.

He can’t eat it. This man with a piling machine is trying to kill him.

If according to Wen Qiuxing's temper a year ago, he would have caught bites and bites earlier, and let this force roll down from him.

But he had to admit the fact that he had a good temper after giving birth.

The patience with the court was also elevated.

So at this moment I was honest, without cursing or doing anything.

I even cooperated with it, letting it up, letting it up and over...

Wen Qiuxing felt that it was not easy to do it alone.

"amount……"

That night, the royal court, as if released from the prison, tossed Wen Qiuxing for half a night.

After the incident, a shy face was shy, looking at the tired dog's partner with a smile, humming: "OK?"

Wen Qiuxing didn't hit people at that time. At this moment, his palms began to itch. He raised his hands and looked at Feng Ting's face, which was a slap. When he landed, he fell by eight tenths.

Does not hurt.

The one who was beaten was stunned.

Lengwan's eyes were full of stars, and it was scary.

King: "Can I think that your favorite person is me?"

For this question, Wen Qiuxing kissed the king and said nothing.

Because no matter what he said, he was asking for trouble.

It might as well not say.

The moonlight in the middle of the night was beautiful. The husband and wife looked at the moon outside the window and hugged each other to sleep.

On the second day, the royal court got up very early and put on military uniform.

The awakened youth opened his eyes to see the exciting scenery, and the quilt stood up to pay tribute.

"Cough." Wen Qiuxing sat up rubbing his sleepy face and asked where the other party was going.

"Military Department." The man who answered him bent over and kissed his forehead for a while, then touched his head again: "Continue to sleep, I'll go see the imp."

Wen Qiuxing immediately kicked the court from behind: "He is your son, not a devil."

The man standing upright put on his hat while walking, without being affected by that foot.

This back was taken as a photo, and Wen Qiu waked up thinking that brother could take a year.

In fact, it wasn't too early at this time. Wen Qiuxing spent more than ten minutes in bed, simply got up to wash and dress, to see his son, to learn knowledge, and to return a message from some sand sculpture citizens. It was another plain day.