Extra 19 : Morris X Bingge

The ghost was so miserable that Morris leaned over and approached Captain Yi Yang, and lightly touched Captain Yi Yang's light-colored thin lips.

I don't know if it was his illusion. He felt that Captain Yi Yang seemed to tremble and tremble at the kiss, and his usual cold and serious face showed a little indulgence.

A huge contrast, dropped a stone in Morris's calm lake.

Ripples rippled in the heart of the young adjutant who had been empty for a long time.

"Really don't regret it?" Morris' slender fingers clamped Captain Yi Yang's jaw of perseverance. He lifted it up and stared at himself, his eyes full of helplessness and unbearable rejection.

Perhaps it was this gentleness that made the faceless paralyzed soldiers who were not close to him come to him for a long time.

"No." Stained wet lips, opened and closed under Morris's eyelids, and even peeped into the tip of the pink tongue inside.

Isn't this deliberate temptation?

Morris chuckled, a low voice lingering in Captain Yi Yang's ears: "I'm really afraid that you will abandon me if you do half of it."

The relaxed tone made Captain Yi Yang's mood loose and tight, as if his heart was broken, as long as he was beside Morris, he couldn't calm down.

In response, he closed his eyes, and some could not stand the stimulus of being too intimate, but he had to go to see Qing Jun's face in close proximity.

The man in love has a pair of peach eyes. The contours of the eyes are beautiful and beautiful. Coupled with the habit of smiling, he has a sympathetic wind. Liuming.

When Captain Yi Yang was kissed by Morris, his muscles tensed, as if experiencing a battle.

"That's not okay." Gentle fingers reassured him, giving him a little curiosity. I didn't know that Morris' fingertips touched the hard, bonbon muscles on his body.

"Don't be so nervous," said Morris, leaving the gap between Captain Yi Yang's lips and the other party chasing like a hungry wolf.

The generous palm finally finally tentatively climbed up to him, with a little jerky and hesitant to fear him.

When you learned that this would not be pushed away, slowly hug.

It feels good to hold Morris in his arms. Captain Yi Yang sighs and enjoys the pleasure of kissing Morris, always feeling unreal.

"When do you like me? Hmm?" Morrismo held Captain Yi Yang from pale to bright lips, and the eyebrows had long changed from old Sven cadres to poultry, beasts, lovers, and people.

Captain Yi Yang, a pure virgin who has never opened a meat, how could it be Morris's opponent, suddenly breathing disordered, and his eyes did not dare to look directly at the man who has long been in secret.

After being anxious, Zhang He replied his bright red lips and said, "I don't remember."

Morris immediately nibbled at the little thing a little away from him, only to hear Captain Yi Yang mumble, his face looked like a burning cloud in the sky, and the muscles he had just relaxed were tighter than before.

"You..." Morris stunned and smiled with great anxiety: "Are you doing this?"

Seriously, he felt guilty.

"I'm still far away from you." Morris decided and got up to get out of bed.

But two sturdy arms hugged him tightly, and there was an astonishing breathing rate. These were as hot as a soldering iron. It was a warmth Morris had never felt in the previous intimacy.