Chapter 25

The young man finished his thoughts and glanced around the hut, but he didn't find the familiar figure.

Apparently Will was not there.

This is very strange.

You know, no matter when he wakes up, Will will usually arrive at the scene within five minutes.

...

The man who was awakened by Wen Qiu was standing in front of Xiaolou at this time, raising his hand against the suddenly tingling forehead, revealing a gloomy expression.

Men who have always been gentle and elegant rarely evoke very obvious negative emotions on their faces.

The sudden appearance of body abnormalities today reminded him that it was time to leave.

"Where have you been?" Wen Qiuxing wore pajamas and stood in front of the door of the small building. When he came out, he saw the man he was looking for.

Hearing the voice of the youth, Feng Ting put down the palm of his forehead, and his expression was gentle: "Autumn."

"Are you uncomfortable?" Wen Qiuxing suspiciously, and then walked over, holding the man's face looking left and right, the action really can not be called gentle.

"Headache or fever?" Wen Qiuxing touched Will here and looked at it. The interest was overwhelming.

He didn't see the flash of surprise in Feng Ting's eyes.

Because when he was kissed by his little partner... his headache was miraculously relieved a lot.

To be precise, this headache is not his, but another mental illness that he usually carries.

People only know that the king is tyrannical, but very few people know that the king is suffering terrible pain every moment.

This severe pain is like someone stirring in the head with the tip of a knife.

The king is bloodthirsty, likes to kill, and is moody. It cannot be said that it has nothing to do with his headache.

But that was not the reason for his tyranny.

A tyrant is a tyrant. His hands are stained with blood, and everyone is afraid.

"The head hurts a little." Feng Ting told the truth, and now there is only a little pain.

"Let the doctor come and see." Wen Qiuxing said immediately.

"No need." Feng Ting didn't want his partner's hands to leave his face, and raised his hands to hold: "Just kiss me."

Wen Qiuxing was speechless, this is naked. Naked. Naked coquettish.

"OK then……"

Helpless, he looked up and kissed Will's forehead.

"No more pain." Feng Ting was surprised.

"Oh." Wen Qiu wakes his lips heavily: "Brother, you are such a acting emperor."

"It's true." Feng Ting was serious.

"Good, true." Wen Qiuxing nodded like garlic and was too lazy to sand sculpture with this alien.

"Are you hungry?" Feng Ting's body recovered and he was in a good mood.

"Well." Wen Qiuxing was indeed hungry, turned his arm around and left.

The court followed, and hugged his little partner from behind.

Angrily Wen Qiuxing straightened his ears: "Are you stupid? I don't want face-saving?"