Chapter 59

In the eyes of His Majesty the King, since Wen Qiuqiu agreed to be with him and he also agreed to Wen Qiuqiu's request, then their remarriage was logical and blameless.

Therefore, a message from His Majesty the King was sent to the Civil Affairs Department. As in previous times, he directly ordered the staff to change his relationship with Wen Qiuxing from divorce to remarriage.

Not satisfied after finishing, asked: "Erase the previous divorce record."

Nothing happened.

Such a willful and overbearing requirement is like a civil affairs office opened by his family.

However, if you think about it, isn't the Civil Affairs Office opened by his family...

According to the urgency of this king, if the Civil Affairs Department dare not be obedient, it is not impossible for the Civil Affairs Department to disappear the next day.

A few minutes before Yang Ge received the news, Wen Qiuxing, who was following the court case, also received a system notification from the Civil Affairs Department.

Good guy, he got married soon after his divorce!

Well, it seems that he has been separated from the same person, and within a year.

It was really announced that his reputation was over.

Work fine, misfortune, the shame of the royal family.

Who is to blame?

Blame the real masterpiece!

Wen Qiuxing kicked off with a flying kick, and saw that His Majesty Sha Diao had escaped, but I don’t know why he later hit again: “Don’t you discuss with me about such a big thing?”

Although the result was the same in the end, he was uncomfortable.

There is a sense of suffocation.

Just now, when the king was attacked, he evaded subconsciously, and then fell back abruptly. He was hit by Wen Qiuxing's foot, but his face remained unchanged, because Wen Qiuxing's foot was a big tree for him. , No lethality.

Hearing Wen Qiuxing's complaint, he also looked at the angry face of the other party pretendingly, daring not to say anything.

Wen Qiuxing was indeed angry and kicked his weakness again.

The fair-haired man who was intimidating inside the dog stopped his movements and said with concern: "Be careful of hurting your leg."

Lying trough.

The hearts of people on earth tend to explode.

This is his greatest contempt as a man.

none of them.

The words were divided into two parts. The member of the Pavilion Yang hurried to the military court in a hurry. The suspension vehicle was locked by the people of the Huster family almost at once, and she was pulled away from him: "People Yang, please be sure to save Nino, he is The best child of our younger generation!"

Yang Ge, who stepped on stilettos, rolled his eyes irritably and sneered in his heart. Is your family's excellent standard too bad?

If it's really good, how could it be such a mentally handicapped behavior as a child drop?

Of course she blamed herself. She shouldn’t look at Nino smiling like the former queen. Oh no, now it’s Her Majesty the Queen, and chose Nino carelessly.

But now that she has a responsibility when something goes wrong, she will still find a way to save Nino.

Mr. Yang said to the people of the Huster family: "You should be glad that he murdered not a real royal family member."