Chapter 5

It seems that this is the reason for the other party's guilty conscience.

Wen Qiuxing poked the terrible bruise on the shoulder of the court's back with his finger: "How can it be done?"

The royal court seemed to be unconscious, without even frowning: "Unexpected collision."

"Oh." Wen Qiuxing didn't believe it. He wasn't blind, but how did Will get hurt? He didn't have the right to intervene. The other party would pull down if he didn't want to say.

Wen Qiuxing turned around and found the medicine box bought by the other party last night in a small room, placed it on the table, looked around, and finally found a counterpart spray.

Under the silent gaze of the court, he opened the spray lid and shook it. He said with a bad attitude: "Look at the fart and turn around."

Feng Ting finally figured out the intention of his little partner, and there was a slight accident on the calm and handsome face. It seemed that the young man with bad temper would care about his injury and then turned around obediently.

In fact, he didn't care about this minor injury, but he saw from the mirror in the bathroom that the bruise on the wound was terrible, but he was scared to Wen Qiuxing.

As a result, the other party didn't seem surprised, and was accustomed to scars.

This is, of course, Wen Qiuxing high school used to be a terrible teenager, and fighting is even more commonplace.

Didn't he go to high school later, his milk let him study hard.

"..." Wiping the bruises for others, Wen Qiuxing remembered the past when he was a boy, and I missed it a bit.

His milk died long ago, and he never saw him go to college.

His mother works on the project and doesn't get home all year round.

His dad found a second home outside because of his mother's behavior.

Pooh.

Thinking of Dad and Dad's sao operation, Wen Qiuxing's memories stopped.

"Don't you hurt?" He tried to feed him, but he found Will didn't say anything, and he didn't respond at all.

"Hmm." The man with narrowed eyes paused and said, "You are comfortable with the wipe."

"Fuck..." Wen Qiuxing shook his hand and got angry!

"Don't wipe it, so be it." He said.

Feng Ting nodded, his eyes fixed on his hand.

Wen Qiuxing didn't notice it, put the spray back into the medicine box, and washed his hands in the bathroom.

"Sleep and save energy." He came out and cut off the energy in the house and turned over.

"Will..." Wen Qiuxing asked, "Do you think this bed is too small?"

The court nodded: "Yes."

"Then did you consider changing a bed for us?" In the case where the other party cannot go to sleep underground, Wen Qiuxing can only save the country by curve.

"I will think about it." Feng Ting raised her lips in the dark.

At this time, a part of the body is being pressed by the other party.

Excessive intimate contact slowly makes the surrounding air hot and thick.

There is also a little embarrassment unilateral.

Feng Ting's lips were slightly forward, and he could pick up the ear of his little partner, but he was not qualified to do so.

"Will?" Wen Qiuxing's voice concealed a warning.