Chapter 26

One thing we all know is that the death rate of those who work alongside the king is as high as 99.999%.

Among them, the wasting rate of executive officers, secretarial officers and servants is the most amazing...

The last unlucky executive came from a powerful family, who seemed to think that with a noble surname on his head, he would be able to live a few more years under the king's hands.

It is a pity that the king wants to kill people without looking at your surname, only to see if you have angered him.

Lu Li came from a military family and was in his early 30s this year. He was the youngest son in the family, and he took over this position because of the helplessness.

In his first year in office, by virtue of his exquisite appearance, he was not strangled by the king.

A long time ago, I heard the old man in the palace say that the king will travel outside for more than two months every fall.

After returning, there will be a period of tranquility on the eve of the storm.

Next, is a sensitive period for everyone to endanger themselves.

Lu Li walked on the deserted palace promenade, the entire empire was only here, and the ancient buildings were still preserved.

But many details have also been replaced by modern technology.

"Executor Lu, I heard that His Majesty the King has returned." A text message was sent to Lu Li's personal terminal.

The sender was Ms. Yang Yingfeng, the cabinet minister, one of the three giants in charge of the North Korean government, and was affectionately referred to as the devil's head by the citizens of the empire.

The monarch does not manage the country very much.

General matters are left to the members of the parliament, and the parliament is in the hands of the three cabinet members.

It is not difficult to see that the first main star strictly implements the cabinet monarchy.

There is a mature political governance system.

Even if the monarch does not care about national affairs, it can still function normally.

But this does not mean that the king has no real power, he is still the highest decision-maker of the empire, and controls the life and death of countless people.

"Yes, member Yang Pavilion."

"How is His Majesty the King?"

"...It doesn't look good."

"So... I still want to see the palace."

"Is there something big happening?" Lu Li asked.

Generally, it is not a big deal, and cabinet members will not risk their lives to see.

"About your majesty's marriage."

"..." Lu Li's forehead jumped and suddenly remembered the scene he had just seen in the bedroom bathroom.

A thrilling enough scene.

He closed his mouth tightly, daring not to disclose anything to the Yang Pavilion.

"Are you really in a bad mood?"

"Yes... just hit a wall."

"……OK then."

In the evening, the palace looked even more silent in the light of the setting sun.

The distinguished man who was freshly groomed, dressed neatly, sat at the only chair above the dining table.