Extra 10 : His Majesty Quiqui X

Just now the royal court said, "We are the people destined to be together." He woke up with Qiu Qiu, because Wen Qiuxing only regarded the royal court as a friend.

Now Wen Qiuxing said that he wanted to dissolve the marriage relationship, why not let Feng Ting startle, because Feng Ting always thought that Wen Qiuxing loved him so much that he couldn't extricate himself, otherwise how could he follow him to the distant first main star.

Speaking of this, the reason why this relationship has blossomed is that the court sees Wen Qiuxing persevering...every day for the sake of his bed.

As a result, Wen Qiuxing now told him that he wanted to dissolve his marriage.

"Why?" King Tieqing looked at her, as if dreaming, she never expected to be abandoned.

"You still need to ask why?" Wen Qiuxing decided that this guy was a scheming cock, and said in a bad tone: "What is your real idea, I already know it now, and I can't accept it."

If the other party therefore gives up supporting the earth, or is not good for the earth, he can’t help it, and he can’t sell his farts for the earth...

Wen Qiuxing was in a hurry and was determined not to compromise.

"My real thoughts?" Feng Ting was also very angry, feeling that Wen Qiuxing lied to him: "What is my real thought? Isn't it you who pursued me first."

Wen Qiuxing pointed to his nose: "I will pursue you first?"

when did it happen?

"It is also you who came to the first main star with me." The king said coldly: "Knowing that we are going to get married, you are happy to come and thank me."

These beautiful memories were vivid in the eyes, but in a blink of an eye, the other party said that he would dissolve his marriage.

Shu Fengting can’t accept it. Even if he likes someone, he can’t let the other party trample his sincerity.

"..." Wen Qiuxing's expression changed a few times, and finally he stiffened back.

That's right, he was stupid.

At first misunderstood this abominable alien.

And the other party was stupid, thinking he was pursuing... shit, these two words are really hot eyes on them.

"I never thought to go with you, you listened to me clearly, I wanted to give you a look, I really didn't mean that!" Wen Qiuxing blushed and looked at the side of his neck, and found that the other person's face was not. Where is it going?

But no, the other party should be as depressed as him.

Feng Ting sullenly said nothing.

"No." Wen Qiuxing said: "How can you tell me that I was pursuing you?"

no!

He only remembered that he had screamed and drank at the court and made people move goods, and there was no act of crossing the border at all.

Feng Ting looked at him squinted, his voice cold: "If not, please explain, why do you get into my arms every night?"

"?????" Wen Qiuxing froze for a full three seconds: "What, what are you talking about?"

This man with good faith, dare to say something reliable, how could he get into the arms of others in the middle of the night, impossible.

"Humph." The king repeated the second time disdainfully.

He has always been a human being who sleeps alone, and he has never experienced the same bed with others in this life, except for the court.

Is it true that he really got into the arms of others in the middle of the night?