Chapter 54

The little baby with arms around his sturdy arms has a pair of blue eyes resembling the queen.

The first queen mentioned here is naturally not the true love that the previous king later married. The court did not recognize that the humble and vicious thing was the queen of the empire.

The eyes of the high prince inherited from his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, a noble, intelligent and beautiful, queen queen who was highly respected by imperial citizens.

Many people are dissatisfied with the civilian queen whom the current monarch married six months ago, mostly because Queen Elizabeth's image of being capable is too popular.

In Chinese, it is described that pearls and jades are first.

Suddenly seeing the mother's eyes on the baby's face, as a man who has abandoned all the positive characters on his body, his heart just fluctuated slightly.

Sharp eyes immediately followed the baby's other facial features, but the first to see the golden hair on the baby's head that could be distinguished by the naked eye...

"Hello?" Wen Qiuxing urged: "Hurry up! Hold me over to show me."

The king awakened by the youth's voice, calmed his emotions and sent the pink swaddle to Wen Qiuxing.

King: "The doctor is still sewing for you, don't move." He squatted holding the baby.

Wen Qiuxing turned his head, a small face that was too beautiful to describe with words met his eyes unexpectedly, he was stunned.

unbelievable!

"!!!"

This is his son!

Is it obvious that angels are going down?

Take a look at the small, chubby face. The skin is white and tender and smooth like a freshly peeled egg. Look at the small, warped nose, cute little mouth, and the blue eyes enough to blow the earth’s father! !

Ah ah ah ah ah!

Wen Qiuxing's mood reached an unprecedented climax.

Cause, for, him, for, cub, good, drift, bright.

"Heaven is above, woo..." Wen Qiu wakes up with a snot and tears, giving the title of the most beautiful cub in the old Wen family to his son.

With tears blurred, he said to the man in Shelley's identity: "He looks like you."

Doctors around: "???

Doctors and nurses look at babies and cold men, like?

Where is it like!

Simply nonsense.

Man with baby: "Well."

Looking down again at the little thing in his arms, indeed, this little guy looks very similar to him.

"Except that the color of the eyes is slightly different." Wen Qiuxing pursed his mouth. Ba didn't say "the eyes are more like Will".

The king has seen Will's picture, and he knows it, but he said nothing.

This is good, Wen Qiuxing likes this kind of tacit understanding.

It's better than putting a cruel word on me and a cruel word on you.

"Thank you this time." Wen Qiuxing touched his son's pink swaddle with his fingers. The unruly young people in the past seemed to soften down.

"If it was him, would you say thank you?" Just said that the king took care of the overall situation, and the other party said something.