Chapter 69

The young man who was about to wake up his head by pouring a glass of water to His Majesty the King, stunned, got off?

This is not like what His Majesty Sand Eagle would say to him.

However, Wen Qiuxing didn't go to her heart, which proves that the other party is now very uncomfortable, and it is not allowed to take sleeping pills.

The culprit who proposed to take sleeping pills felt distressed for a while, and the beauty of the prosperous world holding the king's royal court kissed again: "I will pour you a glass of water."

As soon as the words fell, I saw the king looking at him with cold eyes, a pair of good-looking eyebrows frowning tightly, and disgustedly said: "Where are you from Xiao Sao. Goods, I don't need to wait."

The grumpy old man knelt down on the bed and froze, his expression stopped at the moment when the other person said "Xiao Sao. Goods", and felt that the whole world was quiet.

But this kind of quietness is like an illusion before the storm, brewing disturbing danger.

"Xiao Sao. Goods?" Wen Qiuxing finally recovered his voice and stared at the court in disbelief: "What are you talking about? Sleeping silly?"

well.

It has been a long time since the king has seen such a arrogant servant. After he sneered coldly, he still stood next to him with a shameless face.

It can only be said that this kind of person who pays any price to climb the bed is really disgusting.

The monarch endured the discomfort of just waking up and recalled how he had dealt with this phenomenon before.

However, when scratching my memory, I found that my brain was chaotic and uncomfortable.

Compared to those who learned to climb the bed, His Majesty the King wished for a good night's sleep.

"Where are you going?" Wen Qiuxing was pushed by the king, and then he saw the other person's expression uncomfortable.

Then it seems to be the pot of sleeping pills.

"Do you want to call a doctor?" Wen Qiuxing is currently pregnant for more than two months and less than three months. She is still agile, and she turns over at once, holding a crumbling blond man next to her.

"No need." The king's voice said coldly, with a low and gorgeous tone, which made people feel arrogant.

Wen Qiuxing, who helped him walk, was thinking that this girl's condition had worsened.

So Wen Qiuxing helped Feng Feng go to the bathroom. When he returned to bed, he poured a glass of warm water for the other party and carefully waited for the other party to take a few sips before trying to open the mouth: "Feng Ting, how are you feeling now?" ?"

The king's brow furrowed tightly, glancing at Wen Qiuxing and said, "Who allows you to call my name directly?"

Wen Qiuxing: "???

Wen Qiuxing looked back at the face of His Majesty Sha Diao that made him unable to close his legs, and he froze for ten seconds, his heart gurgled, didn't he?

If the previous rumors and rumors were barely attributable to His Majesty Sha Diao who was still awake, then now, he cannot always push the pot for sleepwalking...

Thinking of a thrilling possibility, Wen Qiuxing was like a lightning strike, and the whole person was speechless.

"You can go out." The court was ready to go to bed, not looking at the'male servant' who tried to climb the bed.