Extra 17 : Morris: Brother Bing

Morris chose to marry Captain Yi Yang at the beginning, and his whole heart was a win-win situation, mainly because of Captain Yi Yang's mature and firm, non-emotional character.

To be honest, cultivating feelings is everything, Morris does not want to have feelings with Captain Yi Yang at all, nor does he want the other person to have feelings for him.

So if you knew it, Morris would not choose Captain Yi Yang.

But at present, it is not very certain that Captain Yi Yang has feelings for him, only that...the other party must have a good opinion of him.

Now face to face, the man with wet hair was naked on the upper body, closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, his breathing was steady and almost inaudible.

And Morris's expression was very interesting, and Qingjun's face slowly moved closer to the man who was pretending to sleep: "Yi Yang." He said, and his warm breath poured on Captain Yi Yang's smooth and firm skin.

"What's wrong?" Captain Yi Yang opened his eyes calmly, and it seemed not surprising that Morris' face was close at hand.

"It's okay." Morris replied, but he was muttering in his heart. Was it just his illusion that the moment was ambiguous?

In order to test Captain Yi Yang, Morris suddenly raised his finger and reached behind his ear. His long, white fingers accidentally wiped Captain Yi Yang’s ear and found the other person’s expression as usual. Morris smiled and said, “There is a white hair. Do you want to pull it out for you?"

Captain Yi Yang stared at Morris for a long while and said, "No."

Morris withdrew his hand: "Oh, good night."

Turning over after speaking, in the moment facing away from Captain Yi Yang, he made a strange expression.

Maybe the other party just put his friend who had a good relationship with him, and put his chest on the back...it was just an accident.

Just when Morris thought so, a heat source was posted on his back, like a large warm baby with super good quality, so hot that he felt hairy...

This time Morris felt that he was not mistaken and Captain Yi Yang was hooking him.

And it's blatantly seduce.

But the word Gou. put it with Captain Yi Yang, who was paralyzed, and it was numb.

"Captain Yi Yang, are you cold?" Morris wanted to say. If it's cold, you can adjust the temperature in the room without touching him.

"Fortunately." Captain Yi Yang's tone was still cold, unable to hear emotions.

But the warm chest behind Morris did not mean to move away.

"Oh..." Morris thought for a while, remembering a video popular on the Internet recently, hooking a friend's hand or something, there might be unexpected results.

So Morris quietly backhanded enough, he swears that he just got his head hot, and as a result immediately reached Captain Yi Yang's hand, the more terrifying thing was that the other party immediately grabbed his hand, and strangely turned his fingers together.

Morris was stunned, and he was going crazy.

There was a low voice behind him, and Captain Yi Yang's chest moved closer as he moved forward.

"..." Morris swallowed and thought, it was an unexpected result.

Captain Yi Yang, this big ice cube, was really interesting to him.

How could it be?

Not to mention that they are men who are in the army. Both are tall and tough. It is absolutely impossible to be subjugated. Let us say that Captain Yi Yang's character...can't be a tempting person in any way.