Chapter 67

"You go out first." Wen Qiuxing cleared the staff present, leaving him and the two who returned from the court, and the chubby dumplings who didn't know anything.

The warm atmosphere of joy was temporarily interrupted by this move.

"What are you going to say?" Feng Ting felt something and directly greeted Wen Qiu's lingering gaze.

Otherwise, Wen Qiuxing was a rough man. When he rushed back, he did not make any mistakes, but he couldn’t blame him. He was anxious, and dragging was not good for anyone: "That’s it, the other party has agreed Integrate with your personality, uh... back to your initial time."

Every time when talking about this issue, Wen Qiuxing scratched his head, troubled!

More than ten years ago, when so many things weren't done, the court was a child.

Intact and well.

It may be a little mentally unhealthy, and by the way, there are headache symptoms. In the view of Wen Qiuxing, the sky floats over five words, that is not a problem...

Afterwards, let's split, after all, Xia Chong can't speak, and no one can understand their pain.

But now the target is there, and the children are about to be two. As fathers, you have to be responsible, right?

You can't make your family jump for the sake of your little selfishness, and only care about your own feelings.

If that were the case, Wen Qiuxing really did not wait.

It's a big deal to take the baby by yourself.

"His eyes are so beautiful." Feng Ting put his eyes on the baby's face, praised the sentence, and then said nothing.

It can be seen from this that he still resisted.

"Will." Wen Qiuxing still shouted the man's previous name, feeling bitter.

Make him a bad guy every day.

"You believe him that way?" Feng Ting said.

As a deputy personality, he does not have the right to take the initiative. If he must integrate, he must lay down his precautions against his personality and give up his consciousness completely.

If the master intentionally obliterates him, then it is easy.

Wen Qiuxing really stuck in the shell. It is true that His Majesty Sand Eagle will never harm him, but in the process of integration, will he start with his own second personality?

Fuck.

Wen Qiuxing is going crazy, in case Will is really gone, and he and the king have to finish playing, and vice versa.

The young man who suddenly felt very upset, got up and kicked the sofa and said, "What should I do?"

Things have reached this point, and they can't be left unsolved.

"If you are willing to risk me, I will not object." Feng Ting looked at him: "My only request is to stay with you for a few more days."

Wen Qiuxing was anxious and his expression was grim. If he willingly ventured to take risks, would he still need to whisper here?

Regarding time, he scratched his head: "Can you feel the passage of time when you are suppressed and cannot come out?"

The reason for asking this question is to fear that the suppressed personality will be anxious.

"No." When consciousness does not wake up, it cannot perceive everything from the outside world.

"That's good." Wen Qiuxing said.