Extra 5 : His Majesty Quiqui X

Unfortunately, Wen Qiuxing didn't understand what it meant. He was lying on the generous back of the court, feeling that the rain was getting bigger and bigger, and began to hit him like a soybean, and soon wet his pajamas.

The streets are sparsely populated, and even some of them are hiding in the rain, and even the vehicles on the street are rushing in and out. No one notices them on the roadside.

When I walked to elementary school, there was no one left, so I didn't have to worry about being seen.

Really heavenly help aliens too.

Wen Qiuxing was happy for the handsome blond man, and they secretly tipped in while the guard did not seem to be there.

In fact, the guards were also attracted by the changes in the playground, thinking that what happened, and wearing a raincoat and flashlight passed.

When he saw the weird scene in the rain, he was scared to hide under the nearby corridor and dared not come out.

Wen Qiuxing didn't notice the presence of the guard, but he thought that the rain was a bit too heavy. He had a bold idea, that was to hide on the spaceship for a while...

However, in this turbulent situation, he hasn't opened his cheeks yet, and Golden Retriever put him on the spaceship very worthy of consideration.

Wen Qiuxing sighed mentally, the raindrops hit him disappeared, because they had entered the spaceship, and he was cold like a soup, only to see a group of soldiers in military uniform standing around, all tall and handsome, Energetic...or rather horrified expression is more appropriate.

It must be because I haven’t seen the Earthman, or because Golden Retriever carried him on his back, which is not in line with their alien rules.

Wen Qiuxing didn’t want Jin Mao to do it hard, and wanted to explain to them that he just came in to hide from the rain and visit, but because of the language barrier, he could only stare and stare at the soldiers dumbfounded to see them...

"Well, where are we going?" Wen Qiu waked up and patted the man who didn't quickly put him down.

Until he was taken into a place that looked like a bathroom, he immediately understood the meaning of the other party: "Oh, do you want me to take a shower?"

It was really gentle and thoughtful, and even got him a bathrobe, but the size was a bit big.

The king turned on the hot water and quickly pushed the small things under the hot water, because no matter which planet it was on, it would cause disease after the rain, especially frail people.

After the rain, the thin young man shivered and his arms were so thin that Feng Ting suddenly frowned, worrying again that he would not survive.

In fact, Wen Qiuxing's physical fitness is okay. The reason for the trembling is because the cold skin was suddenly drenched in hot water, a natural reaction.

After more than ten seconds, it was fine. After washing, I was nervous to find out, who always stood beside him watching him take a shower, even washing the chirp...

"..." Fortunately, Wenqiu wasn't particular about it, just glared at the other person and said, "Is Brother's bird beautiful?"

The court: "???

"No, I think your body is soaked, wash it quickly, and change to a dry clothes." Wen Qiuxing wore a bathrobe and reached out to pull the wet uniform on Feng Ting's body.

This meaning is easy to understand.

The king pursed his lips and undressed in the face of Wen Qiuxing.