Chapter 22

The man’s figure is not only taller than his little partner, but also a circle. At the moment, the little partner is holding his head in his arms like a dog, but he dare not move-let the other party rub his meticulous hair. .

By the way, it is difficult to suppress the heart, restore the usual dignified appearance, and embrace the young man who brought him a new life.

"Thank you." Feng Ting murmured, lowering his head religiously and kissing Wen Qiuxing's flat stomach.

In the near future, a cute baby will soon be welcomed between them.

"You're welcome." The youth blurted out.

The two were silent, and looked at each other for two seconds, then both smirked and looked away casually.

"Seriously," Wen Qiuxing woke up with a lazy eyebrow, sitting there stretched out: "Did you cry just now?"

Feng Ting looked at the intelligent control panel and chuckled softly.

"Do not say pull down." Wen Qiuxing did not ask.

A few minutes later, the airship returned to Elio Manor and landed directly on an open space in front of their small building.

This time the court extended his hands to his little partner again, and the expression on the other person's face finally no longer contained impatience, but thumped on him cheerfully.

Not only that, but also took a bite of his ear playfully...

When loosened, Feng Ting clearly felt a moist and warm touch across his ear.

What is self-evident...

The man who had originally planned to release his little partner from the airship and let go of his hand.

In this way, he took the opponent back into the small building, went up to the bedroom on the second floor, carefully placed the person on the soft bed, and then retreated to the bed, half kneeling to remove the shoes and socks for the youth.

"Dirty." Wen Qiuxing yawned, twisting his toes in front of Will carelessly.

It was stained with some sand brought back from the beach, but was not wiped clean when wearing shoes.

"You wait." Feng Ting suddenly stood up and turned into the bathroom, not knowing what to do.

Wen Qiuxing sat for a while, got up and changed his clothes, and changed into a comfortable nightgown. When he hummed the Divine Comedy and was going to wash jio, he saw Will walk out with a basin of water.

by……

Won't it be what he thought?

Excellent!

The eyes of the earth are almost gone.

"Are you here?" Wen Qiuxing stepped with his arms: "It's just a few steps."

"Sit down." Feng Ting pulled the person who wanted to go.

"You...okay." Wen Qiuxing struggled and sat down beside the bed, pulling up the pants by himself.

"I'll be fine, Qiuqiu." The court banished Wen Qiuxing's movements, and he took the responsibility.

This is nothing.

In fact, after being accepted by Wen Qiuxing at the beach, the court always wanted to do something to appease his helpless, depressed mood.

Ten months is so long, full of uncertain factors.

Feng Ting frowned, remembering that he simply couldn't accompany his little partner, and greet the arrival of the baby with the other party.

During this ten-month period, the young partner may encounter various difficulties.