Chapter 38

Regardless of national policies, His Majesty ordered (threatened) the Ministry of Civil Affairs, changed the database, and forcibly changed the spouses of innocent citizens into their own spouses. After all, this matter reached the ears of the three cabinet members who controlled the North Korean government.

"It is your majesty..." This kind of thing is done without any sense of disobedience.

The three cabinet members thought silently.

"It's one thing to bring people into the court," Russell stood up immediately. "It's another thing to register the queen directly."

"I don't agree with it either." Councilor Yang rarely agreed with the statement made by Cabinet Russell: "This Mr. Wen, before His Majesty married him, I checked his information."

Speaking of which, members of the Yang Pavilion are in a mixed mood because it is related to Elio Manor.

However, she continued: "If the information is correct, the other party is married and pregnant, and lived well with the original spouse."

"It's not surprising that Your Majesty will do such a thing." Edward said: "Should we worry about the innocent and divorced gentleman?"

"Is he from Ellio Manor?" Russell propped up the spacious desk. "The current nobleman is really unscrupulous to please his majesty."

The cabinet member Yang frowned: "It's unclear how the truth is. It's a bit arbitrary for the cabinet member to say this."

The Russell cabinet member who was ordered to **** did not smile: "Sorry."

"The most difficult problem at present is that he is pregnant?" Yang Pao member withdrew his gaze on his opponent's body: "If the other person's belly is a girl, it would be fine, if it is a boy, there will be a storm in the royal family's future."

A child who is not the blood of the royal family, but occupies the position of the eldest son of the royal family, just use fart. I want to know what it means.

It means that the royal family, which has not had a dispute over its reserves for hundreds of years, is about to usher in a war between princes and princes.

Although the three cabinet members fought openly during the week and occasionally selfishly sought benefits for their family, they were also sincerely toward the empire.

This time it was rare to have a unified opinion and decided to enter the palace to persuade the king.

The palace, the study, and the court are dealing with military affairs. Wen Qiuxing eats and watches movies.

For a long time, civil affairs is in the hands of parliament, and military affairs is in the hands of kings.

If there is no war, the king will be idle.

However, the battle of the m16 star has recently broken out, and plans to attack Blue Star are brewing, so His Majesty the King, who is not mind-boggling, appears a little busy.

Before entering the palace, the three cabinet members asked His Majesty the King's meaning in advance.

Arrived quickly.

It was Executive Lu who received them personally. Executive Lu had had a beautiful life in recent days, because since His Majesty the King brought Mr. Wen back from outside, it has been a long time since the palace saw blood.

This is undoubtedly a good thing.

"Good morning, three cabinet members." Lu Li fingered his shoulders and bowed slightly towards them, with an obvious smile on his face: "Your Majesty is working in the study, please three follow me."