Chapter 20

Mr. Alien, who was equally excited by his father, had ups and downs in his emotions, but he was at least a hundred times more restrained than his surprised partner.

Before telling his little partner, the court can still suppress his inner ecstasy, because there are so many things he has to worry about. However, at this moment, looking at the youth's extremely surprised appearance, Rao Shifeng couldn't help but lose his mind. : "Well, you really have a baby, our baby."

Long-awaited, he even thought he would never have...

Suddenly the **** of the universe made a joke to tell him that everything would be owned.

"I'm going to..." Wen Qiuxing suddenly fell to the bed dizzy, whispering before Feng Ting's heartbeat was out of balance: "Shocked to want to faint!"

The court: "..."

Feng Ting stretched out his hand to support his little partner, because the little partner's collapsed posture was too distorted and twisted to his belly!

Wen Qiuxing turned to the court and leaned over: "My God..."

It still looks unbelievable.

"..." Feng Ting hugged him like a big baby, suppressing the emotion in his heart, and secretly kissed his hair.

"You..." Don't expect this baby to come? Feng Ting wanted to ask, but suppressed not asking directly.

"What?" Wen Qiuxing grabbed his father's neckline: "What else do you have to say? Tell me soon?"

"Are you expecting this baby?" Feng Ting still asked, even if he knew the reason why they would join together.

"Ah?" Wen Qiu Xing looked at him dumbfounded: "What are you talking about? I love my children very well, I'm a cosmic good dad!"

The court: ...

Feng Ting's heart was shaken by these few words, and he smiled and embraced the youth carefully into his arms again: "Yes, you must be."

He felt that he had nothing more to ask for in this life. Having this lovely little partner and the coming baby, he already had everything.

Fuck for three months, all the worries, all smoothed by the ecstasy of the little partner.

"Well, why didn't you tell me before?" Wen Qiuxing was not difficult to guess. When he was comatose, he was detected as pregnant by the doctor.

But Will, the bastard, concealed him.

"..." The little partner started to settle the accounts after the autumn, and the court held the other party as a fool.

"You can really do it." Wen Qiuxing felt clear on Will's temper. This reaction represented the other party's guilty conscience, and there was even a possibility that something was hiding from him.

However... Wen Qiuxing did not rush to ask. He opened the terminal on his wrist to call up the marriage management page. Sure enough, he saw the status marked red on it, indicating that there was a sign of pregnancy, and even the number of days was not marked, indicating that he had just been fertilized. .

In other words, this cub may be a masterpiece of their bed sheet roll last night.

Wen Qiuxing immediately recalled, what fairy position was used last night?

Just hit once!

However, after thinking about it, I only remember that I was turned over and over by Will like a salted fish, and I cried...

Wen Qiuxing quickly stopped recalling.

"Look." The youth showed the red flag to the court.

Feng Ting immediately showed a sweet smile, touched it with his fingertips, but penetrated.